No Bake Lemon Chiffon Dessert is the ultimate summer treat! A super easy dessert that is cool, refreshing and so delicious! It’s going to be a staple on your summer dessert rotation!
No Bake Lemon Chiffon Dessert
No Bake Desserts are my favorite for summer and this one is absolutely amazing. One of the best desserts that I have ever made. It is creamy and full of lemon flavor and just downright delicious. We also love this Lemon Blueberry Tiramisu for holidays and celebrations.
This post and recipe was created for #SummerDessertWeek! I was sent samples by some of the sponsor companies but as always opinions are 100% mine.
How to Make No Bake Lemon Chiffon Dessert:
- Mix together graham cracker crumbs, Dixie Crystals Sugar and melted butter and press into an Anolon Springform pan, set aside.
- Add boiling water to a bowl and mix in lemon jello. Stir until dissolved and set aside.
- Add softened cream cheese and sugar to a mixer bowl and beat until creamy and smooth.
- Add in Adam’s Double Strength Vanilla Extract and continue to mix until combined.
- Add jello to cream cheese mixture and mix well.
- Fold in whipped topping.
- Pour into prepared crust and refrigerate for 3 hours.
- Garnish with fresh berries if desired before serving.
This easy no bake dessert reminds me a lot of a no bake cheesecake, it’s light and perfect for a hot summer day. It would be a great addition to your next cookout or get together with friends.
I found this lime chiffon dessert recipe from Taste of Home and switched out the lime jello for lemon and made it into a cheesecake instead of bars. If you don’t have a springform pan, a 9 X 13 will work just fine.
More No Bake Desserts to Try:
My No Bake Blackberry Cheesecake is one of my favorites for summer. I make these into individual desserts which is great for summer cookouts.
No Bake Lemon Pie is a super quick dessert recipe that can be made ahead for any summer gathering. Creamy and delicious lemon flavor that everyone will love.
No Bake Peaches and Cream Cheesecake is another crowd favorite that is easy to serve up in individual glasses.
No Bake Fudge Bottom Caramel Pie is a decadent and delicious dessert for the serious sweet tooth!
No Bake Blueberry Cheesecake is another easy dessert great for holidays and celebrations.
If you love this Recipe as much as I do, please leave a comment and a five star review, and be sure to help me share on Pinterest!
For the Crust
- 24 graham cracker squares
- 1/3 cup Dixie Crystals Sugar
- 1/2 cup melted butter
For the Filling
- 1 3 ounce lemon Jello
- 1 cup boiling water
- 2 8 ounce packages cream cheese
- 1 cup Dixie Crystals Sugar's
- 1 teaspoon Adam's Vanilla extract
- 16 ounces whipped topping
- fresh berries for garnish if desired
- 1. Mix Jello and boiling water together in a small bowl until dissolved. Set aside.
- 2. Crush graham crackers and add to a bowl. Combine with 1/3 cup sugar and melted butter and press into a springform pan.
- 3. Add cream cheese and 1 cup of sugar to a mixing bowl and beat until smooth and creamy. Add vanilla and mix well.
- 4. Add Jello to cream cheese mixture and mix until combined.
- 5. Fold in whipped topping and pour into prepared crust.
- 6. Refrigerate for at least 3 hours.
- 7. Garnish with fresh berries before serving if desired.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 482Total Fat: 32gSaturated Fat: 21gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 8gCholesterol: 59mgSodium: 263mgCarbohydrates: 47gFiber: 1gSugar: 38gProtein: 4g
Nutritional calculations are estimated and may not be accurate.