Breakfast Sandwiches are a great way to start the day. These toasted sandwiches are layered with thin sliced ham, fried eggs and 2 types of cheese.
We are always on the lookout for a quick and easy breakfast and these Air Fryer Sausage Biscuits are another favorite for busy mornings.
Breakfast Sandwiches ~ Ham, Egg and Cheese Sandwiches
Adding protein to your breakfast is a great idea and these sandwiches are loaded with eggs, ham and cheese that will satisfy and power you through a busy day.
- Sliced Bread
- Honey Mustard Sauce
- Kosher Salt
- Black Pepper
- Thin Sliced Ham
- Swiss Cheese
- American Cheese
How to Make Breakfast Sandwiches:
- Butter the bread.
- Spread honey mustard on 4 slices of the bread.
- Next, add the Swiss cheese.
- Then the ham.
- Cook the eggs, fried or scrambled.
- Add to the sandwiches.
- Top with American cheese.
- Add the remaining bread slices.
- Toast the sandwiches in a skillet or griddle, toasting both sides.
- Slice sandwiches in half.
Breakfast for for dinner is one of my go-to meals when I am in a rush and don't have a plan. We love making buttermilk biscuits and sausage gravy with hashbrown casserole. These ham, egg and cheese breakfast sandwiches are another favorite when we are short on time.
These Breakfast Sandwiches are a quick and easy addition to any meal of the day. Great for leftover ham and are sure to be a family favorite.
IF YOU LOVE THIS RECIPE AS MUCH AS I DO, PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT AND A FIVE STAR REVIEW, AND BE SURE TO HELP ME SHARE ON PINTEREST AND FACEBOOK!
- Spread butter onto one side of each slice of bread.
- Stack 2 slices of bread together, buttered side facing each other.
- Spread the top side of each slice of bread with honey mustard sauce.
- Top with a slice of Swiss cheese.
- Add the ham.
- Meanwhile, cook the eggs in a hot skillet coated in butter, seasoning with salt and pepper. Cook eggs to desired doneness.
- Place an egg over the ham.
- Top with a slice of American cheese.
- Separate the slices of bread, and place butter side up over the American cheese.
- Cook on a hot skillet or griddle pan over medium heat.
- Turn to toast on both sides, cooking until bread is toasted and cheese is melted.
- Remove to a cutting board and slice in half, diagonally.
- Serve immediately.