Breakfast Sandwiches are a great way to start the day. These toasted sandwiches are layered with thin sliced ham, fried eggs and 2 types of cheese.
We are always on the lookout for a quick and easy breakfast and these Air Fryer Sausage Biscuits are another favorite for busy mornings.
Adding protein to your breakfast is a great idea and these sandwiches are loaded with eggs, ham and cheese that will satisfy and power you through a busy day.
- Sliced Bread
- Honey Mustard Sauce
- Kosher Salt
- Black Pepper
- Thin Sliced Ham
- Swiss Cheese
- American Cheese
How to Make Breakfast Sandwiches:
- Butter the bread.
- Spread honey mustard on 4 slices of the bread.
- Next, add the Swiss cheese.
- Then the ham.
- Cook the eggs, fried or scrambled.
- Add to the sandwiches.
- Top with American cheese.
- Add the remaining bread slices.
- Toast the sandwiches in a skillet or griddle, toasting both sides.
- Slice sandwiches in half.
Breakfast for for dinner is one of my go-to meals when I am in a rush and don't have a plan. We love making buttermilk biscuits and sausage gravy with hashbrown casserole. These ham, egg and cheese breakfast sandwiches are another favorite when we are short on time.
If you are looking for more easy sandwiches, the BLT Grilled Cheese is super easy and really delicious.
These Breakfast Sandwiches are a quick and easy addition to any meal of the day. Great for leftover ham and are sure to be a family favorite.
IF YOU LOVE THIS RECIPE AS MUCH AS I DO, PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT AND A FIVE STAR REVIEW, AND BE SURE TO HELP ME SHARE ON PINTEREST AND FACEBOOK!
- Spread butter onto one side of each slice of bread.
- Stack 2 slices of bread together, buttered side facing each other.
- Spread the top side of each slice of bread with honey mustard sauce.
- Top with a slice of Swiss cheese.
- Add the ham.
- Meanwhile, cook the eggs in a hot skillet coated in butter, seasoning with salt and pepper. Cook eggs to desired doneness.
- Place an egg over the ham.
- Top with a slice of American cheese.
- Separate the slices of bread, and place butter side up over the American cheese.
- Cook on a hot skillet or griddle pan over medium heat.
- Turn to toast on both sides, cooking until bread is toasted and cheese is melted.
- Remove to a cutting board and slice in half, diagonally.
- Serve immediately.