Macadamia Nut Chocolate Chip Cookies are the ultimate cookie with crispy edges, chewy middles, plenty of chocolate flavor and crunchy macadamia nuts. No chilling time required and just as tasty as your bakery favorites!
Macadamia Nut Chocolate Chip Cookies ~ Quick and Easy Cookie Recipe
I just love having something sweet around to enjoy after a meal and these simple chocolate chip cookies with the crunchy macadamia nuts are just the ticket for my dessert cravings.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
- Butter ~ Softened to room temperature. Set the butter out the night before you plan to bake.
- Brown Sugar ~ Makes the cookies soft and chewy in the middle with that delicious caramel taste.
- Sugar ~ Adds sweetness and texture.
- Eggs ~ Whole large eggs, room temperature - set them out with the butter.
- Vanilla Extract~ Classic cookie flavor and it's so easy to make your own!
- All Purpose Flour ~ Measure the flour by scooping with a spoon into the measuring cup and level with a knife.
- Baking Soda ~ Will make the cookies rise and be tender and delicious.
- Kosher Salt ~ Balances the sweetness of the cookies.
- Macadamia Nuts ~ I realized my nuts were raw, so I toasted them lightly before baking. Either will work fine. Chop coarsely. If you don't have macadamia nuts, pecans, walnuts, hazelnuts or pistachios are great options.
- Milk Chocolate Chips ~ The milk chocolate goes great with the macadamia nuts and is a nice change from white chocolate. Use any chip flavor that you prefer.
How to Make Macadamia Nut Chocolate Chip Cookies:
- Mix softened butter with sugars until well combined using an electric mixer on medium speed.
- Add eggs and vanilla, beating until combined.
- Next, add flour, baking soda and salt.
- Mix at low speed just until combined, raise to medium speed, mixing about 2 minutes.
- Add macadamia nuts and chocolate chips.
- Mix just until combined.
- Bake for 10 minutes, just until edges are browned, turning the cookie sheets about half way through baking. The middles will not be all the way done but that is what will make chewy centers.
- Remove from oven and cool on baking sheets five minutes.
- Move to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Store cooled cookies in an airtight container for up to 7 days.
My Favorite Cookie Recipes:
Best Ever Sugar Cookies are straight from my grandma's recipe box and always a favorite. They are crisp and buttery making them so irresistible.
Chocolate Chip Walnut Cookies are crunchy and delicious with tons of chocolate chips and flavorful bits of toasted walnuts.
Chocolate Chip Biscotti is one of my most requested recipes. They are perfect to munch on with your morning coffee and are a favorite to bake and share.
Chocolate Chip Toffee Cookies are soft and chewy thanks to a box of instant pudding mix! Make these cookies and watch them disappear!
Oatmeal Chocolate Chips Cookies are great for big family get togethers or for a neighborhood bake sale. It's a large batch of chewy oatmeal cookies filled with lots of chocolate chips and a hint of cinnamon.
If you are into sneaking a few bites of the dough before baking, try my edible cookie dough! It's made without eggs and the flour is cooked, so you don't have to worry about it having ill effects.
Make a batch of Macadamia Nut Chocolate Chip Cookies this week for a quick and easy dessert. They are also great for any get together, cookout or celebration.
IF YOU LOVE THIS RECIPE AS MUCH AS I DO, PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT AND A FIVE STAR REVIEW, AND BE SURE TO HELP ME SHARE ON PINTEREST!
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 ½ cups all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 teaspoons baking soda
- 11.5 oz milk chocolate chips
- 1 ½ cups macadamia nuts, coarsely chopped
Preheat oven to 375°.
Cream butter and sugars together with an electric mixer.
Mix in eggs and vanilla until combined.
Add flour, baking soda and salt, mixing about 2 minutes, scraping down the sides of the bowl if needed.
Mix in macadamia nuts and chocolate chips.
Scoop onto lined cookie sheets about 2 inches apart.
Bake for about 10 minutes, turning pans half way through. Bake just until edges are browned, centers will not be completely baked.
Remove from oven and cool on the cookie sheet 5 minutes, transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
Store cooled cookies in an airtight container at room temperature up to 1 week.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 185Total Fat: 9gSaturated Fat: 5gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 28mgSodium: 154mgCarbohydrates: 23gFiber: 1gSugar: 15gProtein: 2g
Nutritional calculations are estimated and may not be accurate.