Irish Martini cocktails are a fun twist on the classic martini made with Irish Whiskey, Dry Vermouth and creme de menthe for a festive green drink that goes down easy!
If you are planning an Irish themed party this year, these Irish Martinis are perfect to serve alongside our Steak and Guinness Pie or a Dublin Coddle.
Irish Martini ~ St. Patrick's Day Cocktail
The Irish Martini is a festive and refreshing cocktail to serve for any green- themed party. This fun cocktail is easy to mix by the glass and even easier to drink!
- Irish Whiskey
- Dry Vermouth
- Simple Syrup
- Creme de Menthe
- Lemon Twist
How to Make Irish Martinis:
- Add ice to a cocktail shaker with Irish whiskey, dry vermouth, simple syrup and creme de menthe.
- Cover and shake vigorously.
- Strain into coupe glasses or martini glasses and garnish with a twist of lemon peel.
- Yield: 2 cocktails
- For a Pitcher of Martinis: Multiply the recipe by 4 and stir into a pitcher. Chill and stir again before serving.
- Best Irish Whiskey: We used Bushmill's, Jameson is also quite popular.
- Dry Vermouth: An essential ingredient for making martinis. Vermouth is wine fortified with herbs and spices. Keep refrigerated after opening.
- Creme de Menthe: Mint flavor liqueur that can be green in color or clear, great for celebrations like St. Patrick's Day.
- Simple Syrup: Mix ¼ cup boiling water with ¼ cup sugar, stir until sugar is dissolved. Cool before using. Simple syrup can be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for a few weeks.
More Irish Cocktails to Try:
- Homemade Baileys
- Irish Coffee
- Boozy Shamrock Shakes
- Salted Caramel Guinness Floats
- Baileys Chocolate Milkshake
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Handy Bar Tools for the Home Bartender:
If you are a mint lover, these Irish Martini's are just the ticket for a refreshing and delicious cocktail to celebrate St. Patrick's Day or any occasion you might want to serve a green cocktail. Simple to make by the glass or by the pitcher.
FOLLOW MISS IN THE KITCHEN ON SOCIAL MEDIA
IF YOU LOVE THIS RECIPE AS MUCH AS I DO, PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT AND A FIVE STAR REVIEW, AND BE SURE TO HELP ME SHARE ON PINTEREST!
- 4 ounces Irish Whiskey
- 4 ounces Dry Vermouth
- 2 ounces Simple Syrup
- ½ ounce Creme de Menthe
- Lemon Twists for garnish, optional
- Fill a cocktail shaker ½ full of ice.
- Add Irish whiskey, dry vermouth, simple syrup and creme de menthe. Cover and shake vigorously.
- Strain into 2 cocktail glasses.
- Garnish with lemon twists if desired.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 312Total Fat: 0gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 8mgCarbohydrates: 27gFiber: 1gSugar: 18gProtein: 1g
Nutritional calculations are estimated and may not be accurate.