Chick Fil A Sauce is a copycat recipe that is a creamy, tangy and smoky sauce that is so easy to make at home. Great for dipping chicken, fries and more.
Sauces are a must for just about every meal at our house. We always have Homemade BBQ Sauce, Honey Mustard Sauce and Blooming Onion Sauce on hand.
Fried Chicken Strips or chicken nuggets and French Fries are always a favorite from the drive thru and a dinner you can always count on the kids to eat. Now you can add your favorite dipping sauce when you make them at home.
🟢 Ingredients Needed:
- Mayonnaise ~ We are using Duke's, use your favorite brand.
- BBQ Sauce ~ Homemade is great or for store bought, try Sweet Baby Ray's or Head Country.
- Mustard ~ Yellow Mustard
- Honey ~ Find a local honey if you can.
🟢 Step By Step Instructions:
- Add the mayonnaise, BBQ sauce, mustard and honey to a small bowl.
2. Whisk together until well combined.
3. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
Homemade Chick Fil A Sauce will keep in the refrigerator up to 3 weeks. Stir before serving.
Chick Fil A is one of our favorite fast food spots but the closest one is an hour away, so we had to come up with a copycat version of their delicious sauce to make at home.
This sweet and tangy sauce is basically a combination of bbq sauce and honey mustard and is the perfect flavor to compliment your favorite fried foods.
It comes together in less than five minutes and is great to have in the refrigerator for a dip. Try it as a spread for Chicken Tender Sandwiches, Chicken Fried Steak Sandwiches or even burgers. There are unlimited ways to enjoy it.
Make a batch of homemade Chick Fil A Sauce and skip the drive thru for your next next chicken dinner. It's quick and easy to make and tastes just like your favorite dipping sauce.
If you love this recipe as much as we do, please leave a comment and a five star review. Help us share on Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook!
Chick Fil A Sauce
Chick Fil A Sauce is a copycat recipe that is a creamy, tangy and smoky sauce. Great for dipping chicken, fries and more.
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons bbq sauce
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 teaspoons prepare yellow mustard
- Add mayonnaise, bbq sauce, honey and mustard to a small bowl.
- Whisk together until well combined.
- Store in an airtight container until ready to serve.
Refrigerate Chick Fil A Sauce up to 3 weeks. Stir before using.,
Serving Size:2 tablespoons
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 157Total Fat: 14gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 11gCholesterol: 8mgSodium: 195mgCarbohydrates: 8gFiber: 0gSugar: 8gProtein: 0g
Nutritional calculations are estimated and may not be accurate.
This is really good!! One of the best Chick fil A Sauce I've ever tried!