Cheesy Beef Rigatoni Recipe is an easy dinner for any night of the week. A cheesy sauce mixed with hearty pasta and delicious roast beef and it all comes together for a tasty casserole.
Cheesy Beef Rigatoni
A hearty pasta dinner is the perfect dinner after a long cold day. On days like these, comfort food is impossible to beat. I loaded this pasta casserole with leftover shredded roast beef and a creamy cheese sauce and it was a definite hit with my guys.
I often make a big roast for supper on Sunday just like my mom did when I was growing up. Last Sunday I made a Crock Pot Roast with Caramelized Onions and made sheet pan nachos. It was an easy dinner that took so little effort and I had a ton of roast left over. A total win/win.
The guys had a couple of sandwiches with the roast and then this Cheesy Beef Rigatoni was the perfect dish to use up the rest of the roast beef that I had in the fridge. It was super simple to put together.
I am still struggling to get into some sort of normal routine after the holidays. My whole schedule seems like it is turned upside down and I’m still hunting for that free time I promised myself I would have.
I’m trying to get more organized and I have a fancy new planner. If you are on the lookout for one, I’m totally in love with my Nourished Planner.
It is totally inspiring and is laid out perfectly for me to keep up with everything I need to get done. Plus it has meal plans, healthy recipes and more.
Even if you have your planner for this year, check it out. You might want to switch. It is the best planner I’ve ever had, seriously.
I’ve decided if you have kids or dogs or kids and dogs there is no such thing as a night of uninterrupted sleep. I swear I can’t remember the last time I slept all night. If it’s not the kids, it’s the dogs waking me up. Maybe I just need to institute a mandatory 2:00 nap everyday.
Even though I feel sleep deprived, dinner still has to be made and this is one of those recipes that will be on the regular rotation. It’s one of my favorites for leftover roast beef and I think your family will love it too!
FOLLOW MISS IN THE KITCHEN ON SOCIAL MEDIA AND NEVER MISS A RECIPE!
- 1 pound rigatoni pasta
- ¾ cup milk
- 8 oz cream cheese, cut into cubes
- 3 cups shredded cheese (I used sharp cheddar)
- 1 14.5 oz can fire roasted diced tomatoes
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon granulated garlic
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- 4 cups chopped or shredded roast beef
- ¾ cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Boil rigatoni for 6 minutes, drain and set aside.
- Add milk, cream cheese and shredded cheese to a medium pan (or the pan that you cooked the pasta in). Cook over medium heat and whisk until cheese is melted.
- Add tomatoes, Italian seasoning, granulated garlic and salt. Cook 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Stir in pasta and roast beef until well combined.
- Add to a casserole dish. Cover and bake for 30 minutes.
- Uncover and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Bake for an additional 15 minutes.
- Serve immediately.