Frozen Pineapple Cream Pie is soooo creamy and delicious and unbelievably easy to make! You will be begging for seconds!
Just mix the cream cheese and sweetened condensed milk for a few minutes and then add the pineapple. I took a short cut with a pre-made graham cracker crust and it was ready to pop in the freezer in five minutes! Super fast with the help of my prized KitchenAid mixer!
It’s that easy and you have a wonderful dessert that is fancy enough for guests or will make your family very, very happy! As you can tell I’ve gone back to pretending that summer has arrived. This would be a great pie for summer time. No cooking plus it’s cool and refreshing.
- 1 large graham cracker crust
- 8 oz softened cream cheese
- 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup crushed pineapple (with juice)
- whipped cream for garnish
- Add softened cream cheese to a mixer bowl and beat at medium speed until smooth. Add sweetened condensed milk and continue beating at medium speed, about 2 minutes. Add pineapple and mix on low speed until well combined.
- Pour into prepared pie crust.
- Freeze for 4 to 6 hours before serving.
- Remove pie from freezer and let stand at room temperature for about 5 to 10 minutes before slicing. Garnish with whipped cream if desired.
Disclosure: This is not a sponsored post by KitchenAid, all opinions are my own.