White Wine Spritzer cocktails are one of the easiest drinks to make with just 2 ingredients. A light and refreshing drink that is perfect when you want to go easy on the alcohol.
Wine spritzers can be made by the glass or in a pitcher for an easy cocktail recipe that is perfect for any occasion.
Club soda, tonic water or ginger ale will add the perfect amount of bubbly to a less expensive bottle of wine. Garnish with citrus fruits or berries for a light and tasty drink.
- White Wine: Choose a sweeter wine like Pinot Grigio, Chardonnay or Gewürztraminer.
- Soda: Club soda, ginger ale, or tonic water.
- Garnishes: Orange, lemon or Lime Slices
- Crushed Ice
TIP: Chill the wine and the soda before mixing the drinks for the most refreshing spritzers.
Step By Step Directions
- STEP 1 For a pitcher pour bottle of chilled wine to a pitcher.
- STEP 2 Add soda and mix well.
- STEP 3 Fill glasses half full with crushed ice and top with wine spritzer.
- STEP 4 Garnish with an orange slice or preferred garnish and serve immediately.
Mix By the Glass: Add ice to a glass, add 3 ounces of wine and 1 ½ ounces of soda. Mix with a spoon and serve with orange garnish.
- Freeze edible flowers, berries or herbs in ice cubes to add a fancy twist to wine spritzers.
- Add a splash of cranberry juice or pineapple juice for fruit spritzer.
- More Garnish Ideas: Cucumber slices, fresh rosemary, melon balls.
White wine spritzers are low in alcohol making them a great option if you are trying to cut back for Dry January or any occasion that you want to serve a light cocktail. They are very refreshing and popular for any time of year.
More Wine Cocktails to Try
- Pineapple Wine Punch is one of my most requested recipes and it's so simple to make with a bottle of moscato wine, pineapple juice, orange juice and Sprite.
- Strawberry Wine Punch is always a hit with the party crowd and a simple pitcher cocktail to make ahead made with strawberry daiquiri mix.
- Another make ahead favorite is the Strawberry Lemonade Moscato Slushie cocktail. It is made with lemonade concentrate, strawberries, Sprite and moscato and frozen to a slushie consistency.
White Wine Spritzers are perfect to serve with Chocolate Covered Strawberries for girl's night, Valentine's Day or a date night in. Mix up a batch for your next party or get together with friends.
If you love this recipe as much as we do, please leave a comment and a five star review. Help us share on Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook!
- 750 ml Pinot Grigio (chardonnay or other sweet white wine), chilled
- 2 cups ginger ale or club soda, chilled
- 1 orange, cut into slices for garnish
- crushed ice
- For a pitcher, pour wine into a pitcher. Add the ginger ale and mix well.
- Fill glasses with ice and garnish with a slice of orange.
- Serve immediately.
By the Glass:
Fill glass with ice. Add 3 ounces of wine and 1 ½ ounces of ginger ale. Mix well and garnish with orange slice.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 118Total Fat: 0gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 12mgCarbohydrates: 10gFiber: 0gSugar: 9gProtein: 0g
Nutritional calculations are estimated and may not be accurate.