Try a TX Kiss Cocktail for a refreshing whiskey drink that is made for the weekend and front porch sipping. A simple recipe that is easy to make at home.
TX Kiss Cocktail ~ with TX Blended Whiskey
Simple cocktails to make at home are the best for entertaining friends or just relaxing after a long day and this TX Kiss whiskey cocktail is just the ticket.
- Fresh Strawberries ~ Frozen will work for this recipe too, if they are sweetened, cut back on the maple syrup.
- Lemon Juice ~ brightens the strawberries.
- Maple Syrup ~ Sweetens the drink and pairs well with the whiskey.
- TX Blended Whiskey ~ I'm not usually a whiskey fan but I'm loving this smooth blend.
- Ice ~ Crushed ice.
- Sprite ~ Adds a bit of fizz and balances out the drink.
- Mint Leaves ~ Optional garnish.
How to Make TX Kiss Cocktails:
- Slice strawberries and add to an old fashioned glass.
- Add lemon juice.
- Next, add maple syrup.
- Muddle the strawberries.
- Mudding simply means, smashing and can be done with a muddler or the rounded end of a wooden spoon.
- Add the whiskey.
- Fill the glass about ¾ full with crushed ice.
- Top with Sprite.
- Mix with a spoon.
- Garnish with a strawberry and sprig of mint if desired.
Tools for Easy Cocktails at Home:
- This is the Bar Set I have, it has the best muddler for this cocktail.
- A Microplane Twist & Zest is perfect for juicing and making citrus garnishes for my favorite cocktails.
- Handy Ice Crusher is great if you don’t have an ice crusher in your refrigerator and if you entertain frequently, this Countertop Ice Maker makes the nugget ice, just like Sonic ice.
- These party picks are great for garnishes.
More Easy Cocktails:
Strawberry Lemonade Moscato Slushie cocktails are crazy- delicious! One of my most requested recipes and my go-to for get togethers with friends and family.
Strawberry Wine Punch is another large batch cocktail favorite that everyone loves. It's so simple to mix up so guests can serve themselves.
Strawberry Mango Moscow Mule is so flavorful and very refreshing. This easy cocktail is simple to make by the glass for any day of the week.
Give this TX Kiss Cocktail a try for a quick and refreshing drink to celebrate special occasions or a relaxing after dinner beverage. I adapted this cocktail from The Spruce Eats and it's one of my all time favorites!
FOLLOW MISS IN THE KITCHEN ON SOCIAL MEDIA
IF YOU LOVE THIS RECIPE AS MUCH AS I DO, PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT AND A FIVE STAR REVIEW, AND BE SURE TO HELP ME SHARE ON PINTEREST!
- 3 whole strawberries, divided
- ¼ ounce lemon juice
- ¾ ounce maple syrup
- 2 ounces TX Blended Whiskey
- Crushed Ice
- Fresh Mint for garnish
- Rinse and dry strawberries. Remove the tops of 2 of the berries.
- Slice two strawberries and place in an old fashioned glass.
- Add lemon juice and maple syrup.
- Muddle the strawberries until well mashed.
- Add the whiskey and fill the glass about ¾ full with crushed ice.
- Next, top with Sprite.
- Stir well.
- Garnish with remaining strawberry and sprig of mint if desired.
Double recipe as needed.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 347Total Fat: 0gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 74mgCarbohydrates: 58gFiber: 2gSugar: 54gProtein: 1g
Nutritional calculations are estimated and may not be accurate.