As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Strawberry Pineapple Wine Punch is a simple and delicious party cocktail that is easy to make ahead. A refreshing large batch party punch that is sure to please the crowd!
Strawberry Pineapple Wine Punch
Making the drinks for the party has always been my thing. Rather it’s a kids party punch or a big batch of pineapple margaritas for a crowd, I’m brining the drinks. This easy wine cocktail is a guaranteed hit for the party crowd.
How to Make Strawberry Pineapple Wine Punch:
- Prepare simple syrup by mixing 1 part boiling water and 1 part sugar together, stirring until sugar is dissolved. Cool before making cocktails.
- Puree strawberries in a food processor or blender.
- In a serving pitcher, add strawberry puree, pineapple juice, 1 bottle moscato wine, simple syrup and ginger ale. Stir to mix well.
- Serve over ice and garnish with fresh strawberries and pineapple wedges.
- Chill until ready to serve.
This Strawberry Pineapple Wine Punch is a delicious and refreshing combination that I just know you are going to love. If you like a little more punch to your cocktails, add in 1 cup of vodka or rum.
Entertaining should be fun and doesn’t have to be stressful. Make your snacks and drinks ahead of the party so that you can enjoy the time with your guests. Drinks like wine punch are great to mix up and let everyone serve themselves.
If you are hosting a party, make sure you have plenty of ice. You can plan on a pound of ice per person.
My favorite make ahead party appetizers are Knorr Spinach Dip which is great served with toasted bread, chips or veggies. Shrimp Cocktail is so simple to make and it’s always a favorite. Easy Deviled Eggs are the classic bite-sized appetizer and they are always the first thing to disappear!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Handy Tools for the Home Bartender:
Make your next cocktail in the same super cute pineapple glasses used here! They are from Amazon and totally affordable!
Tiki Pineapple Glasses are my favorite for entertaining and all of my pineapple cocktails!
Copper Cocktail Spoon is a super cute addition to your home bar kit! Just right for mixing pitchers of your favorite cocktails.
Glass Pitcher is perfect for sangrias and party punch recipes.
Pineapple Party Picks are just too cute for cocktail garnishes!
FOLLOW MISS IN THE KITCHEN ON SOCIAL MEDIA
If you love this Recipe as much as I do, please leave a comment and a five star review, and be sure to help me share on Pinterest!
- 1 cup strawberry puree
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- 750 ml Moscato wine
- 1 cup simple syrup
- 3 cups ginger ale
- fresh strawberries and pineapple wedges for garnish - optional
- Add strawberry puree to a pitcher with pineapple juice, Moscato wine and simple syrup. Top with ginger ale and mix to combine.
- Serve over ice and garnish with strawberries and pineapples.
If you like your punch a little stronger, you can add in 1 cup of vodka or light rum.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 251Total Fat: 0gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 9mgCarbohydrates: 49gFiber: 2gSugar: 41gProtein: 1g