This Strawberry Vodka Cocktail is an easy dessert cocktail made with just a few ingredients for any get together or special occasion like Christmas or Valentine’s Day.
The classic Strawberry Daiquiri has always been my favorite cocktail and this Strawberry Vodka Cocktail is very similar and every bit as delicious. Easy Vodka Cocktails are great for parties and celebrations.
Strawberry Vodka Cocktail ~ Easy Dessert Cocktail
I am always in charge of the party drinks for get togethers, cookouts and holidays and pitcher cocktails are a cinch to make. The combination of frozen strawberries, pineapple juice and whipping cream vodka makes this cocktail a crowd favorite. When it comes to parties, our Easy Vodka Cocktails are always a hit.
- Frozen Strawberries ~ Whole or sliced berries, unsweetened
- Pineapple Juice
- Simple Syrup ~ Easy to make with equal parts boiling water and sugar
- Whipping Cream Vodka ~ I used Burnett’s
- Sweetened Whipping Cream ~ Optional garnish
- Fresh Strawberries ~ Optional garnish
How to Make Strawberry Vodka Cocktails
- Place frozen berries into a blender.
- Pour pineapple juice over berries.
- Add simple syrup.
- Next, add whipping cream vodka.
- Add cover for blender.
- Blend for 30 seconds on high or until strawberries are completely blended.
- Add Sprite and pulse about 5 times.
- Pour into a serving pitcher.
- Fill glasses.
- Garnish with whipping cream and fresh strawberries if desired.
Recipe Tips and Variations
- Yield: 4 Cocktails
- Fresh Strawberries: Fresh strawberries can be used instead of frozen. Serve over crushed ice.
- Simple Syrup Recipe: Combine 1/2 cup boiling water with 1/2 cup sugar. Stir until sugar is dissolved. Cool before making cocktails. Store in a covered container in the refrigerator up to 2 weeks.
- Vodka: Use your favorite flavored or plain vodka for this recipe. Vanilla Vodka and Marshmallow Vodka are also great options.
- Make Ahead & Storage: Make the cocktails ahead and freeze in a zip top freezer bag for up to 3 months.
More Strawberry Cocktails You Will Love
- Strawberry Margarita
- Strawberry Mango Wine Coolers
- Strawberry Pineapple Mojito
- Pineapple Vodka Strawberry Lemonade
- Strawberry Pineapple Wine Punch
- Strawberry Mango Moscow Mule
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Best Tools for Home Bar
Make up a batch of these Strawberry Vodka Cocktails for a quick and easy party drink for any occasion. They are refreshing and delicious and sure to be a crowd favorite.
IF YOU LOVE THIS RECIPE AS MUCH AS I DO, PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT AND A FIVE STAR REVIEW, AND BE SURE TO HELP ME SHARE ON PINTEREST!
- 4 cups frozen strawberries (not sweetened)
- 1 1/2 cups pineapple juice
- 1/2 cup simple syrup (recipe in notes)
- 8 ounces Whipping Cream Vodka
- 8 ounces Sprite
- sweetened whipped cream for optional garnish
- fresh strawberries for optional garnish
- Add frozen strawberries to a blender with pineapple juice, simple syrup and whipping cream vodka.
- Blend for 30 seconds or until strawberries are completely blended.
- Add Sprite and pulse about 5 times until blended.
- Pour into glasses.
- Top with whipped cream and a fresh strawberry if desired.
Fresh Strawberries: Fresh strawberries can be used instead of frozen. Serve over crushed ice.
Simple Syrup Recipe: Combine 1/2 cup boiling water with 1/2 cup sugar. Stir until sugar is dissolved. Cool before making cocktails. Store in a covered container in the refrigerator up to 2 weeks.
Vodka: Use your favorite flavored or plain vodka for this recipe. Vanilla Vodka and Marshmallow Vodka are also great options.
Make Ahead & Storage: Make the cocktails ahead and freeze in a zip top freezer bag for up to 3 months.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 450Total Fat: 22gSaturated Fat: 14gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 7gCholesterol: 68mgSodium: 29mgCarbohydrates: 58gFiber: 5gSugar: 46gProtein: 3g
Nutritional calculations are estimated and may not be accurate.