As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Lime Ice Cream Bars are a cool and refreshing treat or any hot summer day! So easy to make and the best when a craving or Key Lime Pie strikes! Only 4 ingredients!
Lime Ice Cream Bars
Key Lime Pie as aways been one of my favorite desserts and these easy bars are just as creamy and delicious. It’s just hard to beat a frozen treat when the summer temperatures are on the rise.
FOLLOW MISS IN THE KITCHEN ON SOCIAL MEDIA
How to Make Lime Ice Cream Bars
- Mix sweetened condensed milk, lime juice & zest together in a bowl.
- Add cream mix well.
- Pour into Popsicle molds and add sticks.
- Freeze for at least 4 hours.
This is a no cook ice cream base that can be made into ice cream bars or made into soft serve ice cream using your ice cream maker. I you don’t ave popsicle molds, a plastic cup or dixie cup with popsicle sticks works great too.
I based these bars on my lime pie recipe, changing out eggs for heavy whipping cream.
More Popsicles to Try:
Mocha Popsicles Are cool and delicious with all of your favorite iced coffee flavors! Only 4 ingredients!
Chocolate Cheesecake Pudding Pops are chocolatey, creamy, frozen and delicious making them the perfect summer time treat.
Sweet Tea & Peach Popsicles were inspired by the Peach Sweet Tea from Sonic. So good!
Like most kids, mine are crazy for Popsicles and so I ordered some Popsicle molds and have been making frozen treats every day. These are my favorite so far.
If you love this Recipe as much as I do, please leave a comment and a five star review, and be sure to help me share on Pinterest!
- 1 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup fresh lime juice
- zest of 1 lime (about 1 teaspoon)
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- Add sweetened condensed milk, lime juice & zest into a large bowl and whisk to combine.
- Add cream and whisk until thoroughly combined.
- Pour into Popsicle molds, Dixie cups or into an ice cream freezer.
- If using Popsicle molds, add bottoms; if using Dixie cups use a Popsicle stick or a wooden skewer. Freeze for at least 4 hours. For the ice cream maker follow manufacturer directions, cover and freeze until ready to serve.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 423Total Fat: 27gSaturated Fat: 17gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 8gCholesterol: 90mgSodium: 101mgCarbohydrates: 40gFiber: 0gSugar: 39gProtein: 7g
Nutritional calculations are estimated and may not be accurate.