This Ham and Cheese Breakfast Casserole has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #BeyondTheSandwich #CollectiveBias
Ham and Cheese Breakfast Casserole is a delicious and filling dish that the entire family will love and perfect for holidays! Made with bakery croissants, honey ham, natural smoked provolone, natural sharp cheddar cheese and eggs that goes together so easily.
This savory Ham and Cheese Breakfast Casserole couldn’t be easier and when I served it up to my family, it was immediately rated as one of the best dishes ever. Now that’s what I like to hear!
We often times enjoy breakfast for dinner and this breakfast casserole would be delicious for any meal of the day. It’s also great for holiday mornings, just add a few fresh berries and you are set.
I use bakery croissants, Castle Wood Reserve® Honey Cured Ham, Natural Smoked Provolone Cheese and Natural Sharp Cheddar, plus eggs, milk and a few seasonings to make this easy breakfast casserole.
Castle Wood Reserve® has been a staple in my kitchen since my days of making lunches on the ranch and I love how handy it is to pick up at Walmart in the deli case.
The premium quality of Castle Wood Reserve® makes it so versatile, perfect for sandwiches and so much more. You can quickly get a meal on the table with easy recipes like this Ham and Cheese Breakfast Casserole or the family favorite Easy Cheesesteak Stromboli.
Castle Wood Reserve® meats and cheeses have no MSG, are trans-fat free, gluten free and all cheeses are rBST free.
I mean it when I say this is easy. Just mix the eggs, milk and seasonings together, cut the ham into bite- sized pieces, and cut the croissants into chunks. Mix together in a large bowl and pour into a greased baking dish. Cover and refrigerate for about 8 hours. Sprinkle with cheese and bake for 40 minutes. Seriously easy!
This savory ham and cheese breakfast casserole uses simple ingredients and is great for picky eaters. If you have more adventurous eaters, mushrooms, onions, and sweet peppers would be delicious additions.
- non-stick cooking spray
- 6 large eggs
- 1½ cups milk
- ½ cup buttermilk
- ½ teaspoon granulated garlic
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 6 baker croissants (12 oz)
- 2 cups chopped Castle Wood Reserve Honey Cured
- 4 slices Castle Wood Reserve Natural Smoked Provolone Cheese, shredded
- 4 slices Castle Wood Reserve Natural Sharp Cheddar Cheese, shredded
- Spray a 8 x 8 casserole dish with non stick cooking spray, set aside.
- In a medium- size bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, buttermilk, garlic, salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Cut croissants into 1½- 2 - inch chunks. Add croissants, ham and egg and milk mixture to a large bowl and stir until well combined. Pour into prepared casserole dish. Cover and refrigerate overnight or about 8 hours.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Sprinkle shredded cheese over casserole and bake uncovered for 40-45 minutes or until eggs are set.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool 10 minutes before serving.
FOLLOW MISS IN THE KITCHEN ON SOCIAL MEDIA AND NEVER MISS A RECIPE!
SIGN UP TO HAVE AN EMAIL DELIVERED TO YOUR INBOX FOR EACH NEW RECIPE!
Check out the special Ibotta Rebate: August 3- October 31:
- $1.75 off Castle Wood Reserve® meats
- $0.50 off Castle Wood Reserve® cheeses
- $0.75 bonus when you purchase both