Easy Cheesesteak Stromboli is a quick and delicious meal that your family will love. It's filled with thinly sliced roast beef, sautéed peppers, onions and melted cheese and the best part is you can have it ready in about 30 minutes!
Y'all are not going to believe how easy this Stromboli is to make and it tastes pretty amazing! I love a meal that I can get on the table in 30 minutes. If I forget to stick something in the crock pot, this is the kind of dinner that saves my sanity.
I used a refrigerated pizza crust to make this Easy Cheesesteak Stromboli and added in a few sautéed peppers and onions and some thinly sliced roast beef and a nice amount of shredded cheese. The guys went crazy for this, it was totally delicious!
You could leave out the peppers and onions if you or your kids aren't into them or switch it up with mushrooms or what ever you have on hand. So easy, so delicious!
I mostly feel like I'm running around crazy the past couple of weeks and I'm always trying to come up with something easy for dinner. This Cheesesteak Stromboli was just the ticket. What's your go to easy meal? Feel free to leave a link or recipe in the comments!
- 1 refrigerated thin crust pizza dough (I used Pillsbury)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 1 cup sliced sweet peppers
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 8 oz thin sliced roast beef, cut into thin strips
- 1 tablespoon steak sauce (I used A-1)
- 2 cups shredded Italian Cheese
- Preheat oven 400 degrees.
- Unroll pizza dough and press to an even thickness onto a greased baking sheet.
- Add olive oil to a large skillet and place over medium-high heat. Add peppers, onions and garlic. Cook, stirring often until vegetables start to soften. Add roast beef and steak sauce. Cook for about 3 minutes, stirring until well combined.
- Place beef, onions, and peppers down the center of pizza dough. Top with cheese and fold dough over the top from each side and pinch seam to seal.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Slice and serve immediately.