As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Chicken Enchilada Lasagna Roll Ups are an incredibly delicious dinner to add to your menu! A combination of my favorite chicken enchiladas with lasagna! A filling and tasty meal that the whole family will love.
Serve these lasagna roll ups with an Easy Green Salad and Easy Garlic Bread for an easy dinner that everyone can agree on. It is super simple for any night of the week and delicious enough to serve for company.
PIN IT TO PINTEREST NOW!
There are just a few simple ingredients in this casserole and it comes together really easily. We love to grill on the weekends. If we are grilling chicken, we will throw a few extra pieces on and have them on hand for easy dinners throughout the week.
We made some grilled chicken thighs and added 4 extra chicken thighs that we just seasoned with salt, pepper and red pepper flakes. They were perfect for this Mexican casserole.
How to Make Chicken Enchilada Lasagna Roll Ups:
- Chop cooked chicken. Mix chicken with softened cream cheese, cumin, granulated garlic, chili powder, salt and pepper.
- Mix in shredded colby- jack cheese.
- Boil Lasagna noodles about 6 minutes, just until flexible.
- Drain and layer on parchment paper lined baking sheet. Make 2 layers if needed.
- Spread chicken mixture onto lasagna noodles and roll up.
- Mix enchilada sauce with cream.
- Pour half of enchilada sauce into a baking pan.
- Place lasagna roll ups into sauce. Cover with remaining sauce.
- Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Cover pan loosely with foil and bake for 35 minutes. Remove foil and cook another 10 minutes.
- Allow roll ups to rest 10 minutes before serving.
- Top with green onions and serve with diced tomatoes and sour cream.
My Epic Creamy Chicken Enchiladas are one of my all time favorite meals but one of my pick eaters does not like enchiladas. I won him over with the pasta version and the whole family raved over them.
I could literally eat Mexican food every day and never get tired of it and these Mexican lasagna roll ups are definitely going into the regular dinner rotation.
FOLLOW MISS IN THE KITCHEN ON SOCIAL MEDIA
If you love this Recipe as much as I do, please leave a comment and a five star review, and be sure to help me share on Pinterest!
- 9 lasagna noodles
- 3 cups diced cooked chicken
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon granulated garlic
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 2 cups shredded colby- jack cheese, divided use
- 2 10 ounce cans enchilada sauce
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 2 green onions, sliced
- sour cream and diced tomatoes for serving, optional
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Bring a pot of water to a boil, cook lasagna a few at a time about 4- 5 minutes, just until flexible. Drain and place on a parchment paper lined baking sheet.
- Combine diced chicken with cream cheese, cumin, garlic, salt, pepper and chili powder. Mix in 1 cup of cheese.
- Mix enchilada sauce and cream together in a bowl. Pour half into a 9 x 13 baking dish.
- Spread chicken mixture onto lasagna noodles and roll up. Place seam side down into enchilada sauce. Top with remaining sauce and sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Cover loosely with foil. Bake for 35 minutes.
- Remove foil and cook another 10 minutes.
- Allow to cool 10 minutes before serving.
- Garnish with sliced green onions.
- Serve with chopped tomatoes and sour cream if desired.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 435Total Fat: 28gSaturated Fat: 15gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 11gCholesterol: 107mgSodium: 648mgCarbohydrates: 23gFiber: 2gSugar: 3gProtein: 23g
Nutritional calculations are estimated and may not be accurate.