As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
BBQ Mustard Chicken Tender Sandwiches are a flavorful dinner that the whole family will enjoy! Tasty grilled chicken served up on garlic toasted English muffins.
BBQ Mustard Chicken Tender Sandwiches
Sandwiches are a staple for summer meals but they don’t have to be boring! These chicken tenders are grilled up in just a few minutes and are easy to make ahead. Perfect for busy weeknights.
This post is sponsored by Bays® English Muffins but all thoughts and opinions are my own.
Summertime is a busy time on the ranch with no predictable schedule so sandwiches are one of my go-to meals to feed our hungry crew. Bays English Muffins are perfect to have on hand for a quick breakfast, lunch or dinner!
Keep up with Bays English Muffins on facebook for recipe ideas and promotions.
How to Make BBQ Mustard Chicken Tender Sandwiches:
- Toss chicken tenders with BBQ Mustard or your favorite barbecue sauce.
- Prepare grill to 350°.
- Place chicken over direct fire and cook 1-2 minutes, turning to sear on the other side.
- Brush with additional Mustard BBQ Sauce.
- Move to indirect heat and continue to cook until internal temperature reaches 165°, about 5 minutes.
- Remove and allow to rest 5 minutes before slicing.
- Mix softened butter with 2 cloves of grated garlic.
- Spread over 6 Bays English Muffins and toast under the broiler until lightly browned.
- Slice grilled chicken tenders in half.
- Layer English muffins with lettuce, red onion rings and sliced chicken tenders. Top with remaining muffins and serve immediately.
Bays English Muffins are so delicious. You will find them in the dairy case, carefully chilled for freshness. It makes a huge difference!
English muffins are always a favorite for breakfast but they are also a great addition to lunch time, easy dinners and even as a tasty snack.
I love toasting Bays English Muffins with butter and then I add a nice slathering of raspberry jam! They are pre-sliced and so easy to use for any meal of the day.
What to Serve with Grilled Chicken Sandwiches:
Creamy Coleslaw is a favorite summer side, no cook and pairs so well with grilled chicken. I really love to pile slaw right onto my sandwiches.
Easy Pasta Salad is a great way to sneak a few extra veggies into dinner. Crunchy sweet peppers, celery, carrots and tomatoes make this simple pasta salad something special. A delicious side for any sandwich.
Creamy Dill Potato Salad is the perfect make ahead side dish and goes so well with grilled chicken.
Add these easy Mustard BBQ Chicken Tender Sandwiches to your dinner plans. They are a great way to change up the weekly dinner routine.
FOLLOW MISS IN THE KITCHEN ON SOCIAL MEDIA
More Chicken Tender Recipes to Try:
- We love making this Easy Chicken Marinade for grilling chicken tenders. It’s super simple and adds tons of flavor!
- Spicy Honey Grilled Chicken Tenders are sweet and spicy. Great for a quick weeknight dinner.
- Fried Chicken Strips are the best when you are craving comfort food! Easy to make at home, no need for the drive thru!
If you love this Recipe as much as I do, please leave a comment and a five star review, and be sure to help me share on Pinterest!