Million Dollar Dip is the ultimate party appetizer for any occasion. A rich and creamy dip filled with crispy bacon, garlic, cheese and smoked almonds. It’s almost always the first thing to disappear from the appetizer table!
A complete menu of appetizers is perfect for a casual get together or game day party. We love making classics like Knorr Spinach Dip and Velveeta Cheese Dip. We also enjoy these new favorites Hawaiian Onion Dip and Bacon Deviled Eggs.
Million Dollar Dip ~ Easy Party Appetizer!
Dip could literally be it’s own food group at our house and we are always looking for an occasion to make some kind of dippy snack! This quick and easy recipe has all of our favorite flavors: bacon, cheese and garlic! Perfect for game day.
Bacon ~ Smoky bacon makes everything better and it is so easy to cook bacon in the oven. No fuss, no mess and it turns out crispy every time.
Cream Cheese ~ I use full fat cream cheese in this dip and it should be softened to room temperature before making the dip.
Mayonnaise ~ Adds the best creamy texture to this dip, use real mayo, not Miracle Whip in this recipe.
Sour Cream ~ The sour cream will lighten up the texture of the dip and adds a bit of a tangy flavor.
Shredded Cheese ~ I’ve made this dip with sharp cheddar, medium cheddar, Colby- jack and pepper- jack, use your favorite.
Worcestershire Sauce ~ My go- to ingredient for adding flavor to just about everything!
Granulated Garlic ~ Nothing pairs better with cheese and bacon than garlic.
Salt & Pepper
Smoked Almonds ~ Any roasted or toasted nuts that you have on hand will work in this dip. I love the extra smokiness and crunch that the almonds add to it.
Chips, crackers or vegetables for serving.
How to Make Million Dollar Dip
In a mixer bowl, add cream cheese, mayonnaise, sour cream, Worcestershire sauce, garlic, salt and pepper.
Beat with an electric mixer until creamy.
Crumble the cooked bacon and add it to the bowl with the shredded cheese, 1/2 cup of chopped almonds and 1 tablespoon of parsley.
- Fold the mixture together.
- Spread into a serving bowl.
- Top with chopped almonds and parsley.
- Serve with chips, crackers or crisp veggies.
Can you make it ahead?
- Million Dollar Dip can be made a day in advance. It is best if consumed within 2 days.
How to Store:
- Store dip, covered in the refrigerator for up to 2 says. Set out about 15 minutes before serving.
More Dip Recipes to Try:
Bacon Beer Cheese Dip is crazy- good! It’s a cheese spread like you will find in the fancy crocks, but even more delicious! Great with pretzels.
Chunky Vegetable Dip is always a hit for parties and it’s a healthier snack that you won’t feel guilty about eating!
Caramelized Onion Dip will be a crowd favorite for any get together. Classic onion dip that makes the best chip dip, ever!
Pineapple Guacamole is a delicious twist on the classic. You might be skeptical, but it’s always a favorite, especially for anyone who loves pineapple!
Add this easy Million Dollar Party Dip to your appetizer menu for your next party or cookout. It is a sure fire hit with the crowd and just takes minutes to make!
IF YOU LOVE THIS MILLION DOLLAR DIP RECIPE AS MUCH AS I DO, PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT AND A FIVE STAR REVIEW, AND BE SURE TO HELP ME SHARE ON PINTEREST!
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon granulated garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 3/4 cup shredded cheese (cheddar or Colby)
- 6 slices cooked and crumbled bacon
- 3/4 cup chopped smoked almonds
- 1 1/2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- Place cream cheese, mayonnaise, sour cream, Worcestershire sauce and garlic in a mixing bowl.
- Beat with a hand mixer until light and fluffy.
- Fold in shredded cheese, bacon, 1/2 cup of the almonds and 1 tablespoon of parsley.
- Pour into a serving bowl and top with remaining almonds and parsley.
- Serve immediately with chips, crackers or vegetables.
Dip can be made up to a day in advance. Store tightly covered with plastic wrap in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 349Total Fat: 31gSaturated Fat: 13gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 16gCholesterol: 74mgSodium: 708mgCarbohydrates: 4gFiber: 0gSugar: 2gProtein: 15g
Nutritional calculations are estimated and may not be accurate.