As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Bacon Cheese Ball Dip is so simple and delicious with all of the flavors of our favorite cheese ball and bacon! Make this for your next get together or family game day!
Dip could literally be it’s own food group at my house and I’m always looking for an occasion to make some kind of dippy snack!
During the holidays, I always make our favorite holiday cheese ball, it’s a tradition and is amazing to spread on crackers. I took those flavors, added in some bacon, because bacon makes everything better, plus I added some mayo and sour cream, which made it an amazing dip!
This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #BigGameSnacks #CollectiveBias
When I made my weekly trip to Walmart, I saw the new Cheez-It Crunch’d Puffed-Up Crunch with Real Cheese. I grabbed a couple of bags plus some Cheez-It Groves, which are always on the list.
If you haven’t tried the Cheez-It Grooves, they are like the best of Cheez-It and a chip into one delicious snack. I just knew the guys were going to love these new Cheez-It Crunch’d cheesy snacks.
Over the weekend, the guys came in from checking on the cows and they were starving of course. They were ready to gather around the fire, the tv and the food!
Both the Cheez-It Crunch’d and Cheez-It Grooves were delicious with the Bacon Cheese Ball Dip. I had made a sweet and delicious Strawberry-Lime Punch to go along with our cheesy snacks. We had a seriously cheesy snack feast!
Basketball season is upon us and if it’s your game, make sure to pick up the new Cheez-It Crunch’d for your game day snack fest!
Growing up, basketball was my Dad’s game. We watched our favorite college and professional teams every weekend. Often times we would go down to the local park and shoot hoops for hours on end. Good times I tell ya!
So here’s to gathering with family and friends to cheer on your favorite basketball teams with some mighty good food!
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon granulated garlic
- 3/4 cup shredded colby-jack cheese
- 1/2 cup cooked and crumbled bacon
- 2 tablespoons chopped smoked almonds
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- Place cream cheese, mayo, sour cream, Worcestershire sauce and garlic in a mixing bowl.
- Beat with a hand mixer until light and fluffy.
- Fold in shredded cheese and bacon. Pour into a serving bowl and top with almonds and parsley.
- Serve immediately with Cheez-It Crunch'd and Cheez-It Grooves.
- Can be covered and refrigerated until ready to serve.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 349Total Fat: 31gSaturated Fat: 13gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 16gCholesterol: 74mgSodium: 708mgCarbohydrates: 4gFiber: 0gSugar: 2gProtein: 15g
Nutritional calculations are estimated and may not be accurate.