Air Fryer English Muffin Pizzas are an easy meal when you need something super fast. Top English muffins with your favorite toppings and they are ready in 5 minutes!
Our Air Fryer Mini Pizzas made with a biscuit crust have been so popular and this English muffin version is even easier and just as delicious. Add an easy Green Salad and you can have a meal on the table in a hurry.
Air Fryer English Muffin Pizzas ~ Quick and Easy Recipe
If you need a quick snack for the kids or an easy supper idea, these mini pizzas are the answer. The English muffins crisp up for the perfect crust and everyone can add their favorite toppings.
- English Muffins - Get the ones in the refrigerated section, they are the best!
- Pizza Sauce
- Shredded Mozzarella
How to Make Air Fryer English Muffin Pizzas:
- Cut English muffins in half.
- Spread each half with about ½ tablespoon of pizza sauce.
- Top with shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Sprinkle with pepperoni.
- Place pizzas in the air fryer with space in between.
- Cook for 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Carefully remove from air fryer and repeat with remaining ingredients.
- Place pizzas on a lined baking sheet. Cook at 425° for 6- 8 minutes.
Recipe Tips and Variations:
- Yield: 12 mini pizzas
- Pepperoni: We had a stick of pepperoni, so we diced it. Sliced pepperoni works great too or the mini pepperoni is great for little pizzas.
- Sauce: If you don't have pizza sauce, ranch dressing makes a great pizza sauce.
- Optional Toppings: Cooked sausage, cooked bacon, onions, bell peppers, black olives, mushrooms.
- Storage: Store leftover pizzas in a zip top bag in the refrigerator up to 3 days.
- Reheat: Cook at 350° in the air fryer or oven for 3- 5 minutes.
More Great Air Fryer Recipes:
- Air Fryer Pretzel Dogs
- Cornflake Chicken
- Air Fryer Soft Pretzels
- Air Fryer Onion Rings
- Air Fryer Churro Apple Pie Bombs
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Best Air Fryer & Accessories:
- This is the Cosori Air Fryer we use almost every single day. It is super quiet and has simple air fryer settings.
- I've added this Accessories Kit to my Amazon wish list. It has a cake pan, pizza pan, baking racks, skewers, silicone mat, silicone egg bites mold.
- I love this Oil Sprayer for olive oil. It helps the food to brown and get crispier.
These tasty English muffin pizzas are quick, easy and so delicious. It's a meal everyone can agree on and is sure to be a favorite to add to the dinner rotation.
FOLLOW MISS IN THE KITCHEN ON SOCIAL MEDIA
IF YOU LOVE THIS RECIPE AS MUCH AS I DO, PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT AND A FIVE STAR REVIEW, AND BE SURE TO HELP ME SHARE ON PINTEREST!
- 6 English Muffins
- ⅓ cup pizza sauce
- 1 ½ cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 4 ounces pepperoni, diced or slices
- Split English muffins and spread about ½ tablespoon of pizza sauce over each half.
- Top with mozzarella cheese and pepperoni.
- Cook pizzas in an air fryer with space in between at 400° for 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Carefully remove from air fryer to a serving plate and repeat with remaining ingredients.
- Place mini pizzas on a lined baking sheet. Cook at 425° for 6- 8 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 301Total Fat: 14gSaturated Fat: 6gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 7gCholesterol: 32mgSodium: 756mgCarbohydrates: 29gFiber: 2gSugar: 1gProtein: 13g
Nutritional calculations are estimated and may not be accurate.