Muddy Buddies are easily one of the best and easiest munchies to make! They are great for Parties, barbecues, or in the case that we made these, baby showers.
White Chocolate Biscoff Muddy Buddies ~ Easy Party Recipe
These are perfect for any time, even if you do not have an event to attend. These are good for just munching on around the house. Everyone will love these, including you.
adapted from Betty Crocker
- Chex Cereal (I used 3 cups each corn, rice & wheat)
- white chocolate chips
- Biscoff Spread
- powdered sugar
How To Make:
- 9 cups Chex Cereal (I used 3 cups each corn, rice & wheat)
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- ½ cup Biscoff Spread
- ¼ cup butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 ½ cups powdered sugar
- Measure Chex cereal into a large bowl and set aside.
- In a medium size bowl, add white chocolate chips, Biscoff and butter. Microwave on high for one minute.
- Stir and continue to cook in 30 second intervals until smooth.
- Add vanilla and stir to combine.
- Pour over cereal and stir to coat well.
- Add powdered sugar and stir until all combined and cereal is well coated.
- Spread onto a cookie sheet and allow to cool.
- Store in an airtight container.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 433Total Fat: 18gSaturated Fat: 9gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 8gCholesterol: 24mgSodium: 267mgCarbohydrates: 65gFiber: 3gSugar: 37gProtein: 6g
Nutritional calculations are estimated and may not be accurate.