Strawberry Lemonade made with real strawberries for the most refreshing and delicious summer drink ever! A quick and easy recipe that you will be making for every cookout, celebration or pool party!
When it's stinking hot outside nothing sounds better than a tall glass of lemonade. I've always been a huge fan of the strawberry lemonade from Applebee's and I think I've finally made a homemade version that I love just as much!
PIN IT TO PINTEREST NOW!
Start from scratch with your own homemade lemonade or use premixed or Countrytime, which ever is your favorite. I like to make homemade but I don't always have lemons on hand.
How to Make Strawberry Lemonade:
- Add ½ quart of prepared lemonade to a blender with 4 cups of strawberries and ¼ cup of sugar.
- Blend until smooth.
- Pour strawberry mixture into a pitcher, add ½ quart of lemonade.
- Top with 12 ounces of ginger beer or Sprite.
- Mix well.
- Serve over ice and garnish with lemon slices if desired.
The ginger beer or Sprite gives the lemonade a little more
Fresh or frozen strawberries will work for this recipe. If you are using frozen strawberries, thaw slightly and if they are sweetened, just skip the sugar.
Store refrigerated up to 1 day. Mixture can be frozen up to 3 months in a zip top freezer bag. Thaw in refrigerator and stir before serving.
Pour mixture into popsicle molds and freeze for 12 hours for a frozen treat.
To make this into a cocktail for the adults, mix in your favorite rum, vodka or tequila.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Tools for Making Homemade Drinks:
A blender is essential for making drinks and frozen cocktails.
I love this pitcher for serving my favorite summer drinks.
This drink mixing spoon is pretty enough for serving and keeping your pitcher of strawberry lemonade mixed.
If you like these jar shaped glasses, I found them on Amazon.
FOLLOW MISS IN THE KITCHEN ON SOCIAL MEDIA
IF YOU LOVE THIS RECIPE AS MUCH AS I DO, PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT AND A FIVE STAR REVIEW, AND BE SURE TO HELP ME SHARE ON PINTEREST!
- 1 quart lemonade (homemade or premixed)
- 4 cups sliced strawberries (fresh or frozen)
- ¼ cup sugar
- 12 ounces ginger beer or Sprite
- fresh lemon slices for garnish
- Add half of lemonade, strawberries and sugar in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour strawberry mixture into a pitcher with remaining lemonade, stir in ginger beer or Sprite and mix well.
- Serve over ice and garnish with a lemon slice.
If using frozen strawberries, thaw slightly before blending. If strawberries are sweetened, skip the sugar.
Store in refrigerator up to one day, stir before serving.
Mixture can be frozen up to 3 months in a zip top freezer bag. Thaw in refrigerator and mix well before serving.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 114Total Fat: 0gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 14mgCarbohydrates: 29gFiber: 1gSugar: 27gProtein: 1g
Nutritional calculations are estimated and may not be accurate.