Skinny Strawberry Watermelon Coolers are a super easy and refreshing drink for summer. Tons of flavor without the extra calories! Enjoy this summer punch for any occasion!
Skinny Strawberry Watermelon Coolers
Summer time is the best time to get together with friends and family to enjoy some time outdoors. Rather it is a birthday party, a backyard barbecue or just spending time with your kids, ice cold beverages are a must!
I love mixing up easy drinks that everyone can enjoy and these fruity drinks were just the ticket for a hot summer day.
Use your favorite low calorie citrus soda or sparkling water with some fresh summer fruit and enjoy this cool drink by the pool or for front porch sipping.
More summer drinks to try:
Easy Party Punch is my go-to party drink for holidays, birthday parties and any family get together.
Summer Berry Punch is another great fruit punch for cookouts and barbecues. So easy and delicious.
Strawberry Mango Coolers are one of my favorites and beyond easy to make!
Pineapple Lemonade is super refreshing and an easy one to get the kids to help you with!
Pineapple Limeade Slush is a great frozen treat for summer!
I'm also sharing these Skinny Strawberry-Watermelon Coolers over at Mom it Forward.
If you love this Recipe as much as I do, please leave a comment and a five star review, and be sure to help me share on Pinterest!
Skinny Strawberry-Watermelon Coolers
Skinny Strawberry Watermelon Coolers are a refreshing and delicious summer drink for any occasion!
- ½ cup cubed watermelon (about 1" cubes)
- ½ cup sliced strawberries
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 mint leaves
- 12 oz Sprite Zero®
- Fresh lemon slices and fresh mint leaves for garnish (optional)
- Add watermelon, strawberries, lemon juice, and mint leaves into a blender and blend until smooth(about 30 seconds).
- Slowly pour in Sprite Zero and allow foam to settle. Pulse blender about 5 times to blend.
- Pour over ice and garnish with lemon slices and fresh mint leaves. Serve immediately.
*Recipe can be doubled as needed.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 46Total Fat: 0gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 18mgCarbohydrates: 12gFiber: 3gSugar: 6gProtein: 2g
Nutritional calculations are estimated and may not be accurate.
Leave a Reply