Strawberry Mango Coolers are a refreshing summer drink that both kids and adults will love.
When we have get togethers I like to have special drinks that the kids and adults will both enjoy. These Strawberry Mango Coolers just fit the bill. Sweet and refreshing and just perfect on a hot summer day.
They are a blend of fresh strawberries and mangos and a bit of orange juice mixed with ice and Sprite. A super simple recipe that you can make ahead of the party.
If you are hankering for something a little stronger you could totally add in a shot of vanilla vodka or maybe a splash of rum.
We just put in an above ground pool this week!! I’m so excited. I have wanted a swimming pool my whole life.
The upper part of our ranch, where our house is located, is on a limestone bluff. So it would take some blasting to put in a traditional in ground pool and a whole lot of money.
My husband did the dirt work and the boys helped him put up the pool. It was quite a task but oh man are we ever going to enjoy it. It was way more affordable and we saved a lot by putting it in ourselves.
It is round so they could dish out the middle to make it a little deeper. It is probably about 5 foot deep in the middle, just perfect.
When we get the covered deck all finished, I will share some photos. In the meantime, I will be sipping lots of these Strawberry Mango Coolers while hanging out in the pool this summer!
So here’s to a great summer y’all!
FOLLOW MISS IN THE KITCHEN ON SOCIAL MEDIA AND NEVER MISS A RECIPE!
- 2 cups sliced strawberries
- ½ cup diced mango
- ¼ cup honey
- 1 cup Mango-Orange Juice (or regular orange juice)
- 1 liter of Sprite or Club Soda
- Add strawberries, mango, honey and orange juice to a blender and blend until smooth. Place in a airtight container and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Fill glasses with ice and pour about ⅓ cup of strawberry mango mixture over ice. Top with Sprite or club soda and stir to combine.
- Serve immediately.