Roasted Garlic Guacamole is a delicious party appetizer or a must- have for taco night! The roasted garlic is the perfect compliment to ripe avocados! Try it next time guacamole is on the menu!
If I’m eating avocados, they must have garlic. I almost always sprinkle a little granulated garlic or Cavender’s Greek Seasoning over the top. The roasted garlic really really kicks this guacamole up a notch!
I roasted a bunch of garlic recently and made that delicious Greek Salad with Roasted Garlic Salad Dressing. The remainder of the roasted garlic went into this AMAZING guacamole!
Guacamole is a staple for all of our family get togethers and I love to get creative. My Pineapple Guacamole is always a hit and the Bacon Ranch Guacamole is too good to pass up! Any way you go, guacamole is a great idea.
The roasted garlic adds a great depth of flavor to this guacamole, so I kept it pretty simple with the ingredients. Just a bit of fresh lime juice, salt, cilantro and garnished it with a few chopped tomatoes. It is great with chips or as a topping for any of your favorite Mexican dishes.
This roasted garlic guacamole will be a summer staple for us. I can totally make a meal out of chips and guac! Roast some garlic and give this a try! I promise you are going to love it!
FOLLOW MISS IN THE KITCHEN ON SOCIAL MEDIA AND NEVER MISS A RECIPE!
SIGN UP TO HAVE AN EMAIL DELIVERED TO YOUR INBOX FOR EACH NEW RECIPE!
- 4 ripe avocados, peeled and seed removed
- juice of ½ fresh lime
- 6 roasted garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ cup chopped cilantro, plus more for garnish
- 2 tablespoons chopped tomatoes
- Add avocados to a medium sized bowl with lime juice, garlic cloves, salt and cilantro. Mash together with a fork or pastry knife until well combined. Spoon into serving bowl and garnish with chopped tomatoes and cilantro.
- Serve immediately or store covered with plastic wrap until ready to serve.
- *Tip reserve an avocado seed to place in the center of prepared guacamole to help prevent it from browning.