Pumpkin Spice Irish Coffee is a cozy cocktail to serve for fall and winter months. One of our favorites for a weekend brunch or to enjoy by the fire after a long day.
Classic Irish Coffee is slightly sweet with a boozy kick from Irish whiskey and topped off with whipped cream which smooths out the whiskey and warms you right up. This fall version is my favorite and if you might find yourself skipping the coffee drive thru for this cocktail version instead.
Pumpkin spice is one of the best warm and cozy flavors that we enjoy for fall, especially in cocktails like the Pumpkin Spice White Russian. Make your own pumpkin pie spice or grab a jar from the store to have on hand this fall.
🟢 Ingredients Needed
- Irish Whiskey
- Strong Brewed Coffee
- Brown Sugar
- Heavy Whipping Cream
- Powdered Sugar
- Pumpkin Pie Spice
- Vanilla Extract
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
🟢 Step By Step Directions
- Make the pumpkin spice whipped cream by add heavy whipping cream, powdered sugar, pumpkin pie spice and vanilla extract. Beat until stiff peaks form using an electric mixer.
- Add brown sugar to the mugs.
- Top with hot coffee.
- Use a cocktail jigger to measure the Irish whiskey.
- Pour into the coffee mugs.
- Stir to mix well.
- Use an ice cream scoop or spoon to add a dollop of pumpkin spice whipped cream to the top.
- Garnish with additional pumpkin pie spice and a cinnamon stick if desired.
🟢 Tools for Warm and Cozy Cocktails
Warm cocktails are fantastic for holiday cocktail parties, tailgating or just gathering around the fire pit with your friends and family. These Pumpkin Spice Irish Coffee cocktails are sure to be a favorite, especially with the pumpkin spice latte crowd.
If you love this recipe as much as we do, please leave a comment and a five star review. Be sure to help us share Pinterest, Facebook and Instagram.
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice plus more for garnish
- 20 ounces strong brewed coffee
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 4 ounces Irish Whiskey
- cinnamon sticks, optional garnish
- Add heavy whipping cream to a bowl with powdered sugar and pumpkin pie spice. Beat until stiff peaks form. Set aside.
- Spoon brown sugar into large mugs.
- Top with hot coffee and Irish whiskey.
- Stir to combine.
- Top with dollops of pumpkin pie spice whipped cream.
- Garnish with a dusting of pumpkin pie spice and a cinnamon stick if desired.
Double recipe as needed. Leftover pumpkin spice whipped cream can be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator up to 1 day.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 430Total Fat: 22gSaturated Fat: 14gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 6gCholesterol: 67mgSodium: 28mgCarbohydrates: 26gFiber: 0gSugar: 25gProtein: 2g
Nutritional calculations are estimated and may not be accurate.