Pink Señorita cocktails are one of the easiest mixed drinks to make by the glass or a large pitcher for a crowd. It has the perfect sweet and sour kick that pairs perfectly with sliver tequila. Made with pink lemonade, tequila and triple sec.
Pink Señoritas are essentially a pink lemonade margarita. I mixed them up when I didn’t have fresh limes on hand for a classic Margarita and it instantly became my go-to cocktail. I think once you try it, you’ll be hooked too.
🟢 Ingredients Needed
- Pink Lemonade Mix
- Tequila ~ Use your favorite brand. We are using Jose Cuervo.
- Triple Sec orange liqueur.
- Flake Salt
- Fresh lemons for garnish.
🟢 Step By Step Directions
- Mix lemonade in a pitcher.
- To make by the glass add ice to a cocktail shaker.
- Using a cocktail jigger, add the lemonade.
- Next, add the tequila.
- Then add the triple sec.
- Cover and shake vigorously.
- Spread a bit of honey around the rim of the glass and dip into flake salt.
- Fill glasses with crushed ice.
- Pour pink margaritas into glasses.
- Garnish with a lemon slice if desired.
🟢 Recipe Notes and Tips
Large Batch Directions: Mix lemonade into a large pitcher. Add tequila and triple sec, mix well. Chill if making ahead and stir before pouring. Serve over ice.
For Frozen Cocktails: Pour cocktail mixture into a blender with 2 cups of ice per cocktail. Blend until smooth.
Occasions: Bridal showers, birthday parties, Valentine’s Day, summer cookouts or girls night.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
🟢 Bar Tools for Cocktails at Home
🟢 Best Cocktail Party Appetizers
Delicious cocktails deserve to be paired with delicious appetizers. We love to serve Blooming Onions with Blooming Onion Sauce. If you have your fryer out, Fried Shrimp is always a crowd favorite and Deviled Eggs are a must-have for any appetizer spread.
These easy Pink Señorita Lemonade Margaritas are simply the best cocktail to make for any occasion or anytime you want to mix up a quick drink. You just need 3 ingredients and this tequila cocktail is always a crowd favorite.
If you love this recipe as much as we do, please leave a comment and a five star review. Be sure to help us share Pinterest, Facebook and Instagram.
- 8 ounces Pink Lemonade
- 4 ounces silver tequila
- 2 ounces triple sec
- 1 tablespoon honey
- flake salt
- lemon slices for garnish
- Add ice into a cocktail shaker with pink lemonade, tequila and triple sec.
- Cover and shake vigorously.
- Spread honey around the rim of each glass and dip into flake salt.
- Fill with crushed ice.
- Strain Pink Señoritas over ice.
- Garnish with lemon slices.
For Large Pitcher: Mix 2 quarts pink lemonade with 16 ounces tequila and 8 ounces triple sec. Serve over ice.
For Frozen Cocktails: Place in a blender with 2 cups of ice per cocktail. Blend until smooth.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 283Total Fat: 0gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 298mgCarbohydrates: 30gFiber: 0gSugar: 29gProtein: 0g
Nutritional calculations are estimated and may not be accurate.