One Pot Cheesy Ham Pasta is a simple weeknight dinner that is hearty and delicious!
We are falling into the routine of being back in school and I am always so glad for the four day school week. Dinner time seems no less hectic and I depend on easy dinner’s like this one post cheesy ham pasta.
It’s quick, easy and delicious. It’s a great dish for leftover ham, so you are going to want to hang onto this one. It’s also a great way to sneak in a few veggies. I used baby spinach, but peas, broccoli or kale would also be great additions.
I am pretty new to this idea of one pan pasta. You might wonder if the pasta cooks properly and I’m here to tell you it does! My One Pan Sausage Penne Pasta has been a giant hit and Emmet has asked me to make it again and again.
Farberware sent me this awesome PureCook Ceramic Non-Stick Deep Skillet to try out and it is perfect for one pan dinners! I do love the easy cleanup with a one pan dinner and the Farberware PureCook Ceramic makes it even easier!
Anytime I can make my cleanup time easier, I am a happy camper. I love cooking but cleaning up is a whole other story! The Farberware PureCook Ceramic Non-Stick Cookware is light weight and cooks very evenly.
- If you are interested in trying out this Farberware PureCook Ceramic Non-Stick Deep Skillet, leave a comment with your favorite one pot dinner and you will be entered to win!
- Giveaway is open to US residents. Entries will be accepted through August 31, 2017.
I have used it to sauté vegetables, brown meats, deep fry and even for ooey gooey cheese dip. It comes clean in a snap without any scrubbing. I love it.
FOLLOW MISS IN THE KITCHEN ON SOCIAL MEDIA AND NEVER MISS A RECIPE!
SIGN UP TO HAVE AN EMAIL DELIVERED TO YOUR INBOX FOR EACH NEW RECIPE!
- 2 cups cubed ham
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 1 pound fettuccine
- ¾ cup milk
- 2 cups shredded cheese
- 2 cups baby spinach, chopped
- Place a large non-stick pan over medium-high heat. Add cubed ham and cook, 3-4 minutes or until ham starts to brown, stirring often.
- Remove ham and set aside.
- Add chicken broth and raise temperature to high. When broth begins to boil, add pasta. Cook stirring often 6-8 minutes or until pasta is al dente.
- Add milk and shredded cheese. Stirring until cheese is melted. Add ham and spinach and toss with tongs until well combined.
- Serve immediately.
Disclosure: I was provided with the skillet for review purposes but I was not compensated for this post. All thoughts and opinions are my own.