As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Italian Sausage Pasta Soup is a quick and easy meal that is nourishing and delicious, perfect for busy weeknights.
Italian Sausage Pasta Soup
Hearty meals are a must for my hard working guys. Rather they are building a house, baling hay, feeding cows or fixing fence, they need a nourishing meal at the end of the work day.
This post is in partnership with Pacific Foods.
Pacific Foods Hearty and Creamy Soups are the perfect meal starter, they are high in protein and and the Roasted Red Pepper & Tomato Soup, with 5 grams of protein per serving, was the key to this flavorful and delicious meal.
I’m very glad to be able to work from home, but it can still be a challenge to get dinner on the table. It can be tough to separate work and family but on a ranch it is all mixed together and it’s just how we live.
Soup is one of my go-to quick meals. Soup is also fantastic to use up bits of leftovers from your fridge. Food waste is such an issue in this country, all the while there are so many that do not get enough to eat.
Pacific Foods has set out to Nourish Every Body and I’m glad to help spread the word. Check it out and show your support! I seriously love working with companies that actively give back!
Soup is a great way to sneak in a few extra veggies into our nightly dinners. My guys are very happy with meat and potatoes.
I had a bit of fresh spinach on hand, some Italian sausage and some ditalini pasta that cooked up super fast.
This dish was super comforting, delicious and nourishing. I had this Italian Sausage Pasta Soup on the table in about 30 minutes. A definite all-around winner! I served it up with some crusty rolls and there was not one drop left in the pan.
More Soup Recipes to Try:
My Mom’s Homemade Chicken and Dumplings is always a hit with the dinner crowd and Easy Tortellini Soup is my new favorite for a quick and easy meal. . We’ve been having Italian Gnocchi Soup on the regular dinner rotation, so quick and easy!
FOLLOW MISS IN THE KITCHEN ON SOCIAL MEDIA AND NEVER MISS A RECIPE!
- 2 32 ounce Pacific Foods Roasted Red Pepper and Tomato Soup
- 1 pound Italian Sausage, cooked and crumbled
- 2 cups small pasta (I used ditalini)
- 4 cups fresh baby spinach, coarsely chopped
- Add Roasted Red Pepper & Tomato Soup to a large pan or Dutch Oven and place on medium-high heat. When soup starts to bubble, add pasta and sausage. Cook for about 8- 10 minutes or until pasta is cooked through, stirring often. Keep your eye on it and lower to medium if soup comes to a rolling boil. Stir in spinach and stir to combine. Cook an additional 2 minutes. Serve with crusty bread.
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post in partnership with Pacific Foods. All thoughts and opinions are my own and I appreciate your support of the companies that support Miss in the Kitchen.