Halloween Bark is a quick and super easy treat that is sure to be a hit for any Halloween party. Made with chocolate chips, peanut butter and Halloween candy plus sprinkles.
Homemade treats are the best for any holiday occasion, some of our favorite no bake desserts for Halloween are Monster Cake Balls, Peanut Butter Oreo Cookie Balls, Pumpkin Rice Krispies Treats and Peanut Butter Truffles.
I am totally that person that buys a huge bag of candy and then eats it all before October 31st rolls around. So it’s nice to have an easy homemade treat to hand out when that happens. This chocolate bark is just the ticket, it’s quick, easy and can be customized with just about any kind of candy or sprinkles that you have on hand.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
🟢 Ingredients Needed
- Semi Sweet Chocolate Chips
- Peanut Butter ~ Crunchy or Creamy
- Reese’s Pieces Candies
- Candy Corn
- Candy Eyeball Sprinkles
🟢 Step by Step Directions
- Set up your toppings in bowls.
- Line a baking sheet with a silicone baking mat or parchment paper.
- Add chocolate chips and peanut butter to a heat proof bowl.
- Add water to a pan and heat until hot but not boiling.
- Place the bowl over the hot water, making sure the water will not touch the bowl.
- Stir occasionally until chocolate is melted.
- Pour chocolate onto the lined baking sheet.
- Spread into a thin layer.
- Sprinkle the Reese’s Pieces, candy corn, sprinkles and candy eyeballs over the chocolate.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours or until chocolate is set.
- Break chocolate bark into pieces.
- Serve on a platter or store in a zip top bag in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
- Use cellophane bags to make a fun treat for parties or your favorite trick-or-treaters.
Storage: Chocolate bark is best stored in the refrigerator in an airtight container or zip top bag up to 4 days.
Variations: The options for this chocolate peanut butter bark are endless. Use any candies or different color sprinkles for each holiday. If you don’t like candy corn, skip it. Mini peanut butter cups, candy bars, m&ms and pretzels are all great options.
This Halloween chocolate bark is fun and festive and tastes like a candy bar, so it’s a hit with both kids and adults. It’s so simple to make ahead of any party or celebration and is a guaranteed hit with the trick-or-treat crowd.
If you love this recipe as much as we do, please leave a comment and a five star review. Be sure to help us share Pinterest, Facebook and Instagram.
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup peanut butter (crunchy or creamy)
- 1/2 cup candy corn
- 1/2 cup Reese's Pieces candies or m&ms
- 2 tablespoons sprinkles
- 1/4 cup candy eyeball sprinkles
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with a silicone mat or parchment paper and set aside.Pour the sprinkles and candies into bowls so they are ready when the chocolate is melted.
- Heat a pan of water until hot but not boiling.
- Place chocolate chips and peanut butter in a heat safe bowl and place over the hot water pan, making sure the water does not touch the bowl.
- Stir occasionally until chocolate is completely melted.
- Remove from the pan of hot water, using oven mitts and pour onto the lined baking sheet.
- Spread evenly into a thin layer.
- Top with candies and sprinkles.
- Refrigerate for about 2 hours or until chocolate is completely set.
- Break into pieces.
- Serve on a platter or use cellophane bags to package bark for treats.
Storage: Store bark in a zip top bag in the refrigerator up to 4 days.
Variations: Use any small candies or sprinkles to go with any theme or holiday.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 195Total Fat: 10gSaturated Fat: 5gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 33mgCarbohydrates: 28gFiber: 2gSugar: 23gProtein: 2g
Nutritional calculations are estimated and may not be accurate.