As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Dark Chocolate & Mint Cheesecake Brownies are incredibly decadent and delicious. So easy to make for any occasion or for holiday parties and celebrations.
Dark Chocolate & Mint Cheesecake Brownies
Chocolate and mint is a great combination and perfect for anytime of year. I will use in any excuse such as St. Patrick’s Day or Christmas to make a mint chocolate dessert!
How to Make Dark Chocolate & Mint Cheesecake Brownies:
- Melt butter and dark chocolate together in a saucepan over low heat.
- Remove from heat and mix in sugar, vanilla and eggs.
- Add flour, cocoa powder and mix well.
- Pour into a well greased 9 x 9- inch baking pan and spread evenly.
- Mix cream cheese, butter together in a mixing bowl. Beat in egg and vanilla.
- Next, beat in powdered sugar and flour. Fold in chocolate and mint chips.
- Drop spoonfuls over brownie batter and swirl.
- Bake for 35- 40 minutes or until brownies are set.
- Cool before slicing.
If you don’t have the dark chocolate and mint chips, chopped Andes Mints will work.
More Chocolate and Mint Desserts to Try:
- Mint Chocolate Chip No Bake Cheesecake is a super quick and easy dessert to make any day of the week.
- Chocolate Cupcakes with Homemade Cream Cheese Mint Icing are beyond delicious! Perfect for St. Patrick’s Day parties!
If you are looking for a new brownie recipe to try, these Dark Chocolate & Mint Cheesecake Brownies are definitely worth trying.
FOLLOW MISS IN THE KITCHEN ON SOCIAL MEDIA
If you love this Recipe as much as I do, please leave a comment and a five star review, and be sure to help me share on Pinterest!
- 1/2 cup butter
- 6 oz bittersweet chocolate, coarsely chopped (I used Scharffen Berger)
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
for cheesecake topping:
- 4 oz cream cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons all purpose flour
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup dark chocolate & mint chips (or candies that have been chopped)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 9 inch square baking pan.
- In a medium sauce pan, add butter and chocolate and cook over low heat, stirring constantly until all is melted and smoothly combined.
- Remove from heat, stir in sugar and vanilla, add eggs and stir until combined. Add flour and cocoa and mix until thoroughly combined.
- Pour into baking pan smoothing out evenly.
- Add cream cheese and butter to a mixer bowl and beat with electric mixer until well combined. Add egg and vanilla and beat until combined. Add powdered sugar and flour beating until all combined. Fold in chocolate and mint chips or candies.
- Dollop over brownie batter and swirl with a knife.
- Bake 35-40 minutes or until brownies are set. Allow to cool completely before slicing.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 610Total Fat: 39gSaturated Fat: 23gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 13gCholesterol: 114mgSodium: 202mgCarbohydrates: 57gFiber: 6gSugar: 38gProtein: 9g
Nutritional calculations are estimated and may not be accurate.