Chocolate Peanut Butter Cereal Bars are a fun and delicious treat perfect for back to school! A quick and easy no bake bar that the entire family will love!
This post is sponsored by Walmart and Box Tops For Education all thoughts and opinions are my own.
Do you collect Box Tops for your kids’ school? I always have. It’s such an easy way to support your schools and these days you know they can use it!
Now there’s a handy Box Tops Mobile App to make it even easier!
Download it now and when you head over to Walmart.com to find out how to Buy 5, Earn $5 in Box Tops! Now that’s too good to miss out on!
Box Tops are on so many of the products I buy regularly. Everything from Viva Paper Towels, to the Ziploc Sandwich Bags that I can’t live without. Plus our favorite cereals like Honey Nut Cheerios and so much more.
Emmet goes to a really small school, due to some recent closings in a nearby town, it’s a little over crowded and funding is REALLY tight. I love that Box Tops For Education can make such a difference to schools like ours.
I pick Emmet up from school every afternoon and I always pack a snack for him. These Chocolate Peanut Butter Cereal Bars are just perfect.
They are super quick to make and then I can just pop a couple in a Ziploc bag before I head out the door.
If you love chocolate and peanut butter as much as we do, then these bars are a surefire hit! They have just a few simple ingredients. They make a great dessert for lunch boxes or a delicious after school snack that the kids are sure to enjoy.
FOLLOW MISS IN THE KITCHEN ON SOCIAL MEDIA AND NEVER MISS A RECIPE!
- 3 tablespoons butter
- ½ cup crunchy peanut butter
- 10 oz marshmallows
- 1 cup semi sweet chocolate chips
- 6 cups Honey Nut Cheerios
- Spray a 9 x 13- inch pan with non stick cooking spray.
- Add butter to a non- stick pan and place over medium-high heat. Add peanut butter and marshmallows, stirring constantly until marshmallows are melted and smooth. Add chocolate chips and Honey Nut Cheerios. Remove from heat and stir until well combined.
- Pour mixture into prepared pan and spread evenly.
- Allow to cool about 30 minutes and cut into 12 bars.
- Store in Ziploc bags or cover with plastic wrap.