Caramel White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Bars are a delicious and decadent treat to bake for any day of the week. Chewy cookie bars filled with bits of caramel, crunchy macadamia nuts and white chocolate chips. It's a great dessert to pack in lunches or for potlucks and celebrations.
If you love white chocolate chip macadamia nut cookies, these bars are going to be your new favorite. They are super simple to mix up and are so good, they might not make it into the cookie jar! For salted caramel lovers, these Salted Caramel Oatmeal Cookies are my favorite!
Ingredients for Caramel White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Bars:
- Brown Sugar
- Vanilla Extract
- All Purpose Flour
- Kosher Salt + Sea Salt Flakes (optional)
- Baking Soda
- Caramel Bits
- White Chocolate Chips
- Macadamia Nuts
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
How to Make Caramel White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Bars:
- Add softened butter, sugar and brown sugar to a mixer bowl and beat until creamy.
- Mix in eggs and vanilla.
- Add flour, kosher salt and baking soda and mix until combined.
- Next, add caramel bits, white chocolate chips and chopped macadamia nuts (reserving ¼ cup of each for topping). Mix well.
- Grease a jelly roll pan with non stick cooking spray, line pan with parchment paper and coat with cooking spray. Using the parchment is optional, and I wish I had done this to make the bars easier to remove from the pan. The caramel bits want to stick to the pan.
- Spread cookie dough evenly into the pan. Top with remaining caramel bits, white chocolate chips and macadamia nuts.
- Bake for about 20 minutes or until bars are set.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with Maldon Sea Salt Flakes. if desired.
- Cool completely before slicing.
- Store cookie bars in an airtight container for up to 5 days.
If you haven't tried Caramel Bits before, they are just like small bits of the chewy caramel that you normally find wrapped in little squares. The bits are easier to bake with. I have found them on the baking isle of the grocery store and on Amazon.
These Caramel White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Bars are a huge hit with everyone that tries them. Add them to your holiday baking list to share with friends and family or as a special weeknight dessert. They are sure to please!
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Spray a jelly roll pan (10 x 15) with non stick cooking spray. Line with parchment paper and spray with cooking spray.
- Add butter, sugar and brown sugar to a mixer bowl and beat until creamy.
- Mix in eggs and vanilla until combined.
- Add flour, baking soda and ½ teaspoon kosher salt and mix well.
- Add ¾ cup caramel bits, ¾ cup white chocolate chips and ¾ cup macadamia nuts and mix until all combined.
- Spread into prepared pan in an even layer.
- Sprinkle remaining caramel bits, white chocolate chips and macadamia nuts over dough.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until cookie bars are set.
- Remove from oven.
- Sprinkle with flake sea salt if desired.
- Cool completely before slicing.
Store in an airtight container for up to 5 days.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 207Total Fat: 11gSaturated Fat: 5gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 5gCholesterol: 27mgSodium: 183mgCarbohydrates: 27gFiber: 1gSugar: 20gProtein: 2g
Nutritional calculations are estimated and may not be accurate.