Caramel-Toffee Banana Pudding
Caramel-Toffee Banana Pudding ~ Delicious Summer Treat
This recipe is slightly different than the banana pudding recipe you’re probably used to. It steals the show with its caramel & toffee. We loved it, and think you will too.
- whole milk
- egg yolks, beaten
- vanilla extract
- vanilla wafers
- dulce de leche caramel
- toffee bits
- whipped topping
How To Make:
IF YOU LOVE THIS RECIPE AS MUCH AS I DO, PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT AND A FIVE STAR REVIEW, AND BE SURE TO HELP ME SHARE ON PINTEREST AND FACEBOOK!
- ¾ cup sugar
- ¼ cup cornstarch
- 3 cups whole milk
- 4 egg yolks, beaten
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 42 vanilla wafers
- 3 bananas
- 6 tablespoons dulce de leche caramel
- 1/3 cup toffee bits
- 8 oz whipped topping
- Garnish each with remaining toffee bits and a vanilla wafer.
- In a large saucepan, add sugar and cornstarch, and stir together.
- Whisk in milk and place over medium heat, stirring often.
- Bring mixture to a boil and cook stirring constantly 2 minutes.
- Remove from heat and pour 1 cup of mixture into egg yolks, quickly stirring as you pour.
- Stir egg mixture into pudding mixture and return to heat.
- Bring to a boil, stirring constantly and cook 2 minutes.
- Remove from heat and stir in butter and vanilla.
- Place 3 cookies in each of 6 (8 oz) bowls.
- Top each with about ½ cup of pudding.
- Slice bananas and layer half of each banana over pudding.
- Spoon 1 tablespoon caramel over bananas, sprinkle with toffee bits.
- Add 3 more cookies to each bowl, top with about ½ cup pudding.
- Top each with whipped topping.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 694Total Fat: 29gSaturated Fat: 18gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 9gCholesterol: 160mgSodium: 255mgCarbohydrates: 101gFiber: 2gSugar: 77gProtein: 9g
Nutritional calculations are estimated and may not be accurate.