Butterfinger Ice Cream is a super easy no churn recipe made with just a few ingredients. No machine needed for this rich and creamy vanilla ice cream filled with Butterfinger candy bars.
Homemade Vanilla Ice Cream is the recipe that I make most often. My dad recently insisted that I make Butterfinger ice cream after having it at a cookout and it was an instant favorite.
Butterfinger Ice Cream ~ Easy No Churn Ice Cream
Homemade ice cream is really simple to make at home and with this simple recipe, you don’t even need an ice cream machine. The flavor combinations are endless and this Butterfinger Ice Cream is one of our absolute favorites.
- Butterfinger Candy Bars
- Heavy Whipping Cream
- Whole Milk
- Sweetened Condensed Milk
- Vanilla Extract
How to Make No Churn Butterfinger Ice Cream:
- Remove candy bars from wrappers and chop with a sharp knife until finely crumbled.
- Whip the heavy whipping cream with an electric mixer at low speed until cream starts to thicken. Raise to medium-high speed, whipping until stiff peaks form.
- In another bowl whisk together the milk, sweetened condensed milk and vanilla extract.
- Fold in the whipped cream.
- Fold in the Butterfingers.
- Pour into a 9 x 5 loaf pan or an 8 cup freezer safe container.
- Cover with plastic wrap plus a layer of aluminum foil.
- Freeze for 24 hours or until ice cream is completely frozen.
- Scoop and serve in bowls or ice cream cones.
- Store homemade ice cream in an airtight container in the freezer up to 3 weeks.
More Homemade Ice Cream Recipes to Try:
- No Churn Cherry Crisp Ice Cream
- Easy Chocolate Ice Cream with Caramel
- Blackberries and Cream Ice Cream
- Homemade Drumstick Ice Cream Cones
No churn ice cream is the perfect summer treat and this Butterfinger Ice Cream is sure to be a hit with the entire family. It is rich and creamy and loaded with Butterfinger candy bars.
IF YOU LOVE THIS RECIPE AS MUCH AS I DO, PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT AND A FIVE STAR REVIEW, AND BE SURE TO HELP ME SHARE ON FACEBOOK & PINTEREST!
- 5 Butterfinger Candy Bars (1.9 oz each)
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup whole milk
- 14 ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Chop the candy bars into small pieces.
- Place heavy whipping cream in a mixer bowl. Beat at low speed until cream starts to thicken. Raise to medium-high speed, whipping until stiff peaks form.
- In another large bowl, whisk together the milk, sweetened condensed milk and vanilla.
- Fold in whipped cream.
- Next, fold in the chopped Butterfingers.
- Pour into a 9 x 5 inch loaf pan or an 8 cup freezer safe container.
- Cover with plastic wrap and a layer of aluminum foil.
- Freeze for 24 hours or until completely frozen.
- Scoop into bowls or ice cream cones.
Store homemade ice cream in an airtight container up to 3 weeks.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 644Total Fat: 37gSaturated Fat: 22gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 12gCholesterol: 94mgSodium: 217mgCarbohydrates: 71gFiber: 1gSugar: 61gProtein: 11g
Nutritional calculations are estimated and may not be accurate.