Bacon Mac & Cheese Egg Rolls for Mac & Cheese Mania! Creamy mac and cheese with crispy bacon is wrapped up in an egg roll wrapper, deep fried to perfection and is the best snack ever when dipped in barbecue sauce!
These Bacon Mac and Cheese Egg Rolls are so popular that I made a video to show you how easy they come together!
Bacon Mac & Cheese Eggrolls
I'm so excited to be participating in the Mac & Cheese Mania event today! I mean what could be more exciting than a whole event dedicated to my favorite comfort food!
I am a total macaroni and cheese fanatic. I am not too picky about it either. I still eat it out of the blue box, I make it homemade with all types of cheese, I just love it.
I am a bit of a fanatic when it comes to anything deep fried. I've seen lots of recipes for deep fried mac and cheese and knew that wrapping mac and cheese in an egg roll wrapper was going to be amazing.
You just can beat that crispy outside and cheesy goodness inside along with the smoky bacon. Yum! Yum! Yum! Perfect for any party or game day get together.
I love any kind of egg rolls. I make both savory and sweet varieties. My kids go crazy for my Bacon, Egg and Cheese Egg Rolls. My Apple Pie Egg Rolls and my Strawberry Shortcake Egg Rolls are the answer to all of your dessert cravings!
Nothing fancy and you can use any leftover mac and cheese that you have. Just don't skip the bacon or the barbecue sauce! I know you are going to love it!
IF YOU LOVE THIS RECIPE AS MUCH AS I DO, PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT AND A FIVE STAR REVIEW, AND BE SURE TO HELP ME SHARE ON FACEBOOK & PINTEREST!
- 2 cups macaroni and cheese, chilled
- 4 slices cooked bacon, crumbled
- 8 egg roll wrappers
- vegetable oil for frying
- barbecue sauce for dipping
- Heat oil in a deep fryer or Dutch Oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix macaroni and cheese and bacon together.
- Spoon about ¼ cup onto each egg roll wrapper. Dampen edges of egg roll wrapper with water.
- Roll up according to package directions.
- Cover with a damp paper towel until ready to fry.
- Repeat with remaining ingredients.
- Fry egg rolls, a few at a time until well browned, about 4 minutes. Drain on paper towel-lined plate.
- Cut egg rolls in half and serve with barbecue sauce.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 214Total Fat: 7gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 10mgSodium: 447mgCarbohydrates: 30gFiber: 1gSugar: 2gProtein: 8g
Nutritional calculations are estimated and may not be accurate.