23 Best Chocolate Bark Recipes to make and share for the holidays or any special occasion. The holidays can be hectic but these Chocolate Bark Recipes are one of the most simple treats ever!
PIN IT TO SAVE FOR LATER!Chocolate bark is seriously easy and seriously delicious. It has endless possibilities and is the perfect treat when you are short on time.
I always make a couple of batches of Biscoff Tiger Bark for my Christmas baskets and this year I have a new bark to tell you about.
Plus I've rounded up the best of the bark recipes to inspire your holiday treat list. I know you are going to love them all!
One of the best parts of my job is getting to work with Petit Jean Meats. It's a company I grew up with and they seriously make the best Ham, bacon and sausages that I've ever had. They will even send it right to your front door.
The Bacon Toffee Bark disappeared in a flash. I knew bacon and chocolate was a great combination because I love dipping bacon in chocolate gravy. When I added in the toffee bits, it took this chocolate bark to over the top amazing. I'm talking crazy-delicious!
The whole family was over the weekend I made this and everyone loved it. They insisted I put Bacon Toffee Bark in my Christmas baskets this year!
So let's get this Chocolate Bark Party Started!
- Bacon Toffee Bark from Petit Jean Eats
- Easy Chocolate Bark from Miss in the Kitchen
- Biscoff Tiger Bark from Miss in the Kitchen
- Oreo Bark from My Baking Addiction
- Dark Chocolate Toasted Almond Bark from She Wears Many Hats
- Chocolate Lovers Bark from Jen's Favorite Cookies
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Bark from Two Peas and Their Pod
- Black and White Bark from Jen's Favorite Cookies
- Snowflake Peppermint Bark from Baked By Rachel
- 3-Ingredient Salted Pistachio Chocolate Bark from Joyful Healthy Eats
- Toffee Pumpkin Spice White Chocolate Bark from Cupcakes & Kale Chips
- White Chocolate Peppermint Bark from Jessica in the Kitchen
- Vegan Peppermint Bark from Food Faith Fitness
- White Chocolate Cranberry Pistachio Bark from Culinary Ginger
- Italian Triple Chocolate Bark from An Italian in My Kitchen
- Peanut Butter White Chocolate Bark from Mon Petit Four
- Peanut Butter Berry Bunch Crunch Bark from The Baker Mama
- Tera Stix White Chocolate Bark from Busy in Brooklyn
- Kitchen Sink Bark from Confessions of a Cookbook Queen
- Kumquat Chocolate Bark from Like Mother Like Daughter
- Halloween Chocolate Bark from Drugstore Divas
- Beer Candied Bacon Bark from The Beeroness
- Cranberry Bliss Bark from Cupcakes & Kale Chips
You must be inspired to get in to the kitchen and make some holiday chocolate bark! I know I am! It's the perfect last minute treat for entertaining or to give as gifts. Seriously, it doesn't get any easier than this!! Happy Holidays Y'all!
FOLLOW MISS IN THE KITCHEN ON SOCIAL MEDIA AND NEVER MISS A RECIPE!