As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
My Mom used to make Tiger Bark every year for Christmas, it was always my favorite Christmas candy. I had no idea how easy it was to make! Now I make it every year and this year I decided to put a new spin on it with the beloved Biscoff Spread!
Of course if you don’t have Biscoff (Gasp! Get to the Walmarts now!) you can always use peanut butter, that’s the way my Momma made it and it’s good. If you are finished with your shopping you can scroll on down for the recipe. If you are still on the hunt for gifts I have some ideas.
I continue to run around like a crazy person and didn’t exactly get my Foodie Gift Guide up as soon as I planned, so here’s a few ideas that will work for just about anybody. If you are a last minute shopper or just can’t find something to suit that one person who has everything, maybe I can help. I’ve been there so many times.
If it weren’t for Amazon Prime, I would be in serious trouble!
First up every one has to eat, right? Food is my go to gift for those that have everything, or are kind of hard to please.
Avocados picked fresh and delivered to your door. You know I love the idea of supporting a small farm or ranch and these are the best avocados you will ever eat! Avocado of the Month from SoCal Avocados is an awesome gift!!! Just ordered some of these for my Dad, I know he will be thrilled!
Petit Jean Meats Gift Boxes full of delicious ham, bacon, sausage and more! I am a proud ambassador for Petit Jean Meats. I grew up loving their products sent several of these to my family for Christmas and boy oh boy were they happy! “Happy, Happy, Happy” just like Phil says on Duck Dynasty.
Next up is McCann’s Steel Cut Irish Oatmeal, isn’t this the coolest tin? My Mom makes oatmeal everyday and she has got me hooked. Steel cut oats are my favorite and did I mention how cool this can is? I collect tins by the way. Available from Amazon (with Prime, you can still get it if you hurry!)
Well if that doesn’t do it for you, get into the kitchen and make this Biscoff Tiger Bark, it takes about 5 minutes. Seriously. Break it into pieces, wrap it up in some cellophane or a cute tin, stick a bow on it and you have a nice little gift! Easy-peasy!
Merry Christmas Y’all!
- 20 oz white almond bark
- 1/2 cup Biscoff Spread
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Break white almond bark into pieces and place in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave in 30 second intervals, stirring in between until completely melted and smooth (about 2 minutes).
- Stir in Biscoff Spread until smooth.
- Pour onto a rimmed cookie sheet or baking dish and smooth out into a thin layer.
- Melt chocolate chips in a small, microwave-safe bowl in 30 second intervals, stirring in between until melted and smooth.
- Spoon chocolate over Biscoff mixture in vertical lines about 1/2 inch apart. Swirl with a spatula or knife to create marble effect.
- Place in refrigerator 10 minutes or until set. Break into pieces and store in an airtight container in refrigerator or at room temperature.
Disclosure: I am a Brand Ambassador for Petit Jean Meats, however, this is not a sponsored post. I did receive a can of the McCann’s Oats to try out. I love all of these products and all opinions are my own. I don’t even have an Amazon affiliate program. Just trying to be helpful….