I’m sharing a terrific No Bake Chocolate Cherry Cheesecake Recipe today that will be your new favorite dessert! Quick, easy and a total show- stopper for National Cherry Month!
This is a sponsored post in partnership with Wayfair.
Let’s face it, no bake desserts are hard to beat. Life never seems to slow down and who has time for complicated desserts? Certainly not me. This Chocolate Cherry Cheesecake recipe is super simple but at the same time fancy enough for any special occasion!
I’m teaming up with Wayfair to celebrate National Cherry Month!
When I’m finally settled into the new Log Cabin, I’m definitely going to be shopping for some fun items for my office and the upstairs loft that is the bedroom for the boys. Wayfair has EVERYTHING!! It’s so much fun to shop there.
It think I had this dessert together in less than 15 minutes, it was one of the easiest things I’ve made in a while. Be sure to keep it in mind for summer, when it’s scorching hot and there’s no turning on the oven!
I beat the cream cheese and powdered sugar together and melted a little chocolate to add in. My new range has a setting for melting, I am in love! I added the melted chocolate into the cream cheese mixture.
After mixing the chocolate in, I folded in some Cool Whip, of course whipped cream would be great too.
I spooned crushed oreos into jars, topped it with the chocolate cheesecake mixture, added a dab of Cool Whip and topped it all off with Cherry Pie Filling. It was tee-totally delicious! Just as easy as I promised! I love individual servings but you could put this together in a pie plate or a small cheesecake pan too.
This is best served chilled for about an hour before serving. Do you think my family had the patience for that? Nope, they could barely wait for me to snap the photos!
- 12 Oreo cookies
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- ⅓ cup powdered sugar
- 4 oz semi-sweet chocolate
- 2 cups cool whip or whipped cream
- remaining cool whip
- 1 cup cherry pie filling ( I like Lucky Leaf)
- Crush Oreos (or pulse in a food processor), stir in melted butter and sugar.
- Add cream cheese to a mixer bowl and beat at medium speed until smooth, about 2 minutes. Add powdered sugar and beat until combined.
- Melt chocolate in microwave or in a double boiler. Add to cream cheese mixture and beat until combined. Fold in 2 cups cool whip.
- Spoon crust into jars, top with cheesecake filling. Top with remaining Cool Whip and top with cherry pie filling.
FOLLOW MISS IN THE KITCHEN ON SOCIAL MEDIA AND NEVER MISS A RECIPE!
SIGN UP TO HAVE AN EMAIL DELIVERED TO YOUR INBOX FOR EACH NEW RECIPE!
Wayfair has just what you need for this recipe!
Home Brands 0.5 Pint Mason Jar