As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
This Sarasota Lemonade Recipe is the perfect party cocktail made with Moscato wine! It’s a super simple, 3- ingredient recipe that can be made ahead of time.
I enjoyed this Sarasota Lemonade at a family dinner a while back and I finally got around to making up a batch to share with you. This is going to be your new go- to drink for get togethers with family and friends!
Moscato is one of my favorite wine varieties and it’s great for mixing up party drinks like my Peach Moscato Sangria and my Orange Pomegranate Moscato Cocktail. Add in a little lemonade concentrate and some Sprite and you have yourself a delicious and refreshing cocktail! Simple, easy and delicious! You gotta love it.
How to Make Sarasota Lemonade:
Add frozen lemonade concentrate, Sprite and Moscato wine into a large pitcher. Stir until well combined. Serve over ice and garnish with lemon slices or fresh strawberries.
For full recipe, scroll to the bottom.
When I traveled to Kansas City for the Chopped Conference, I also got to visit with my aunt and uncle that live nearby. My parents were with me and we had the best time. My uncle is quite the cook and we enjoyed the best grilled salmon. We talked and laughed and it was so enjoyable.
While we were waiting on dinner, they mixed up a cocktail and I loved it so much that I drank mine and mom’s both. Mom’s are the best to share, aren’t they?
I went to looking for the recipe last week and was thinking it was called Santa Fe Lemonade. I couldn’t come up with anything so I texted my uncle and he reminded me it was Sarasota Lemonade.
I found a few basic recipes and adjusted it to my own taste. It was a big hit with the adults that we had over last weekend and I’m sure you are going to love it too!
This easy Sarasota Lemonade is the perfect party punch for any get together with friends. Totally refreshing and delicious. Think about it for wedding showers, Valentine’s Day, or any summer holiday!
Wine and Cheese
- Port Wine Cheese Ball from Pastry Chef Online
- Cheese Fondue Pasta Ragout (Gluten-Free) from The Heritage Cook
- Apricot Riesling Mustard from All Roads Lead to the Kitchen
- Chicken Scallopini from Stetted
- Chicken with Mushrooms in White Wine Sauce from Never Enough Thyme
- Red Wine Jelly from Creative Culinary
- Italian Wine Biscuits from Mother Would Know
- Moscato Zabaglione with Strawberries from The Wimpy Vegetarian
- Pears Poached in Wine with Lemon Mascarpone from SpiceRoots
- Mascarpone Cheesecake from That Skinny Chick Can Bake
FOLLOW MISS IN THE KITCHEN ON SOCIAL MEDIA AND NEVER MISS A RECIPE!
- 1.5 liter Moscato wine
- 12 oz frozen lemonade concentrate
- 64 oz Sprite
- fresh lemon slices & strawberries for garnish
- Pour wine, frozen lemonade concentrate and Sprite into a large pitcher and stir to combine.
- Serve over ice and garnish with lemons and strawberries if desired.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 129 Total Fat: 0g Saturated Fat: 0g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 0g Cholesterol: 0mg Sodium: 18mg Carbohydrates: 33g Fiber: 0g Sugar: 28g Protein: 1g