This Sarasota Lemonade Recipe is the perfect party cocktail! It’s a super simple, 3- ingredient recipe that can be made ahead of time. Join me for this month’s Wine & Cheese Progressive Eats!
I enjoyed this Sarasota Lemonade at a family dinner a while back and I finally got around to making up a batch to share with you. This is going to be your new go- to drink for get togethers with family and friends!
Moscato is one of my favorite wine varieties and it’s great for mixing up party drinks like my Strawberry Wine Punch and my Orange Pomegranate Moscato Cocktail. Add in a little lemonade concentrate and some Sprite and you have yourself a delicious and refreshing cocktail! Simple, easy and delicious! You gotta love it.
When I traveled to Kansas City for the Chopped Conference, I also got to visit with my aunt and uncle that live nearby. My parents were with me and we had the best time. My uncle is quite the cook and we enjoyed the best grilled salmon. We talked and laughed and it was so enjoyable.
While we were waiting on dinner, they mixed up a cocktail and I loved it so much that I drank mine and mom’s both. Mom’s are the best to share, aren’t they? I went to looking for the recipe last week and was thinking it was called Santa Fe Lemonade. I couldn’t come up with anything so I texted my uncle and he reminded me it was Sarasota Lemonade. I found a few basic recipes and adjusted it to my own taste. It was a big hit with the adults that we had over last weekend and I’m sure you are going to love it too!
- 1.5 ml Moscato wine
- 12 oz frozen lemonade concentrate
- 64 oz Sprite
- fresh lemon slices & strawberries for garnish
- Pour wine, frozen lemonade concentrate and Sprite into a large pitcher and stir to combine.
- Serve over ice and garnish with lemons and strawberries if desired.
FOLLOW MISS IN THE KITCHEN ON SOCIAL MEDIA AND NEVER MISS A RECIPE!
SIGN UP TO HAVE AN EMAIL DELIVERED TO YOUR INBOX FOR EACH NEW RECIPE!
Wine and Cheese
- Port Wine Cheese Ball from Pastry Chef Online
- Cheese Fondue Pasta Ragout (Gluten-Free) from The Heritage Cook
- Apricot Riesling Mustard from All Roads Lead to the Kitchen
- Chicken Scallopini from Stetted
- Chicken with Mushrooms in White Wine Sauce from Never Enough Thyme
- Red Wine Jelly from Creative Culinary
- Italian Wine Biscuits from Mother Would Know
- Moscato Zabaglione with Strawberries from The Wimpy Vegetarian
- Pears Poached in Wine with Lemon Mascarpone from SpiceRoots
- Mascarpone Cheesecake from That Skinny Chick Can Bake
Welcome to Progressive Eats, our virtual version of a Progressive Dinner Party. This month’s theme is Wine and Cheese and is hosted by Jenni Field, who blogs at Pastry Chef Online. For our Wine and Cheese Theme, everyone has made a recipe that contains wine, cheese or both. We have some sweets for you, some savories and even a refreshing wine-based beverage!
If you’re unfamiliar with the concept, a progressive dinner involves going from house to house, enjoying a different course at each location. With Progressive Eats, a theme is chosen each month, members share recipes suitable for a delicious meal or party, and you can hop from blog to blog to check them out.
We have a core group of 12 bloggers, but we will always need substitutes and if there is enough interest would consider additional groups. To see our upcoming themes and how you can participate, please check out the schedule at Creative Culinary or contact Barb for more information.