As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
I’m really looking forward to summer fresh salads and I know you are going to love these Salad Kebabs. A fun twist on summer’s favorite side dish perfect for all of your cookouts! I made these for our Progressive Eats Kebab Fest.
What’s more fun that food on a stick? I needed a last minute, quick recipe for this month’s Progressive Eats dinner and I think these Salad Kebabs are going to be a big hit for summer!
We have had enormous amounts of rain over the past few weeks. The lake we live near is flooding, the creeks and rivers are flooding. It’s been so crazy. Thank goodness our house is not in danger and our cattle seem to be hanging in there.
I did manage to make it to the grocery store over the weekend, it was getting a little desperate for food around our house. When the boys polished off the last of the peanut butter, I knew I couldn’t put it off any longer.
I found some awesome fresh vegetables for my salad kebabs. Use what ever veggies are in season and you can even change them up to suit everyone’s individual tastes. To make this even easier, I used our favorite bottled dressings and served them on the side. I think the vegetables stay crisper and also everyone can choose their favorite dressing.
I saw these Antipasto Salad Kabobs on Facebook the other day and thought that it was such a great idea, that I had to give it a whirl. So many possibilities, really! Now let’s get to this fabulous Kebab Fest! A big thanks to Anshie of Spice Roots for hosting!
- Galouti Kebab from Spice Roots
- Hoisin Glazed Chicken Kebabs from Healthy Delicious
- Grilled Vegetable Shish Kebabs from Mother Would Know
- How to Cook Perfect Steak Kabobs from Barbara Bakes
- Salmon Kebabs from Stetted
- Naan – A Traditional Indian Flatbread from Creative Culinary
- Basmati Rice with Apples, Dried Cranberries & Almonds from The Heritage Cook
- Paneer Biryani with Cucumber Raita and Mint Chutney from The Wimpy Vegetarian
- Bloody Beer w/ Antipasto Kebab garnish from girlichef
- Strawberry-Rose Kulfi with Pistachios from Pastry Chef Online
- Fruit Kebabs with White Chocolate Mascarpone Dip from That Skinny Chick Can Bake
Welcome to Progressive Eats, our virtual version of a Progressive Dinner Party. This month’s theme is a Kebab Fest and is hosted by Anshie Dhar who blogs at Spice Roots. Join us and make something unique and delicious!
If you’re unfamiliar with the concept, a progressive dinner involves going from house to house, enjoying a different course at each location. With Progressive Eats, a theme is chosen each month, members share recipes suitable for a delicious meal or party, and you can hop from blog to blog to check them out.
We have a core group of 12 bloggers, but we will always need substitutes and if there is enough interest would consider additional groups. To see our upcoming themes and how you can participate, please check out the schedule at Creative Culinary or contact Barb for more information.