Pineapple Coleslaw is a fresh and tasty side dish that will jazz up any meal. We love to serve it with anything BBQ, fish tacos or to top burgers and pulled pork sandwiches.
If you are tired of making the same side dishes over and over, change up the routine with this fresh and delicious Pineapple Slaw.
Why Make this Pineapple Coleslaw?
- It comes together in about 5 minutes and can be made ahead.
- The pineapple adds sweet and tangy flavor to the creamy slaw that combines for a refreshing salad.
- Coleslaw is a great addition to any weeknight dinner and always a hit for cookouts and potlucks.
- Sour Cream
- Pineapple Juice
- Kosher Salt
- Fresh Ground Pepper
- Slaw Mix – or shredded cabbage and carrots
- Pineapple – fresh or canned (chunks or tidbits), diced
Step By Step Instructions for Pineapple Slaw
- Add mayonnaise, sour cream, pineapple juice, sugar, kosher salt and pepper to a large bowl.
- Whisk together until well combined.
- Add slaw mix, diced pineapple and chopped cilantro to the dressing and stir until well combined.
- Cover and chill until ready to serve.
- Store coleslaw in an airtight container in the refrigerator up to 4 days. Mix before serving.
Serving Ideas for Pineapple Coleslaw
- Top BBQ Pulled Pork Sandwiches or Honey Garlic Chicken Tender Sandwiches.
- Serve with Fish Tacos or Grilled Salmon.
- Great with Barbecue Ribs and Double Cheeseburgers.
Add this quick and easy Pineapple Slaw to your must-try list for a family favorite side dish that is ready in about 5 minutes.
If you love this recipe as much as we do, please leave a comment and a five star review. Be sure to help us share Pinterest, Facebook and Instagram.
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 2 tablespoons pineapple juice
- 1 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 14 ounces slaw mix (shredded cabbage and carrots)
- 1/2 cup diced pineapple
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- Mix together mayonnaise, sour cream, pineapple juice, sugar, salt and pepper in a large bowl.
- Add slaw mix, diced pineapple and cilantro.
- Mix well.
- Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Store pineapple slaw in an airtight container in the refrigerator up to 3 days. Stir before serving.
If you don't have slaw mix, use 6 cups shredded cabbbage and 1/2 large carrot shredded.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 319Total Fat: 29gSaturated Fat: 5gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 23gCholesterol: 19mgSodium: 499mgCarbohydrates: 13gFiber: 2gSugar: 11gProtein: 1g
Nutritional calculations are estimated and may not be accurate.