This is a great pairing side dish for a BBQ or get together during the warmer months. Its nice and cool and very refreshing! This is a different flavor for Coleslaw, So when someone says they don't like it, tell them they've probable never had it like this, it may change their minds.
Creamy Cilantro Lime Coleslaw ~ Bold Flavor Easy Side Dish
Slaw goes so well with so many different kinds of meals. I love to serve it with fish, on my barbecue sandwiches and with fried chicken to name a few. But this could go well with any meal.
- slaw mix
- cilantro, chopped
- sour cream
- juice from lime
- garlic salt
How To Make:
Mix slaw mix and cilantro together in a large bowl, set aside.
In a medium size bowl, add mayo, sour cream, milk and lime juice and whisk together until smooth.
Whisk in sugar and garlic salt.
Pour over slaw mix, stirring until cabbage is well coated.
Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes, stir again before serving.
IF YOU LOVE THIS RECIPE AS MUCH AS I DO, PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT AND A FIVE STAR REVIEW, AND BE SURE TO HELP ME SHARE ON FACEBOOK!
- 14 oz slaw mix
- ¼ cup cilantro, chopped
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ½ cup sour cream
- ¼ cup milk
- juice from ½ lime about 1 tablespoon
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- ½ teaspoon garlic salt
- Mix slaw mix and cilantro together in a large bowl, set aside.
- In a medium size bowl, add mayo, sour cream, milk and lime juice and whisk together until smooth.
- Whisk in sugar and garlic salt.
- Pour over slaw mix, stirring until cabbage is well coated.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 3o minutes, stir again before serving.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 469Total Fat: 38gSaturated Fat: 8gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 28gCholesterol: 38mgSodium: 645mgCarbohydrates: 30gFiber: 2gSugar: 25gProtein: 3g
Nutritional calculations are estimated and may not be accurate.