Banana bread brings me back to my childhood. My Grandma made banana bread for us all of the time, sometimes in muffins and sometimes in loaves and I always loved it.
Cinnamon Banana Bread ~ Great Breakfast or Brunch Dish
It is the perfect snack and makes a lovely breakfast when toasted with a little butter. This recipe makes 2 loaves. You can freeze banana bread, but I never have any make it that far. I hope you try some.
- vegetable oil
- ripe bananas, smashed
- all purpose flour
- baking powder
- baking soda
How To Make:
Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
In a large mixing bowl, combine smashed bananas, vegetable oil, sugar and eggs and mix well.
Add in dry ingredients and stir well.
Pour batter into 2 greased loaf pans and bake for 20-25 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted comes out clean.
Remove from loaf pans to cool on a wire rack. Slice and eat!
IF YOU LOVE THIS RECIPE AS MUCH AS I DO, PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT AND A FIVE STAR REVIEW, AND BE SURE TO HELP ME SHARE ON PINTEREST AND FACEBOOK!
- ⅔ cup vegetable oil
- 1 ¼ cup sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 ½ cups ripe bananas, smashed
- 3 ½ cups all purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine smashed bananas, vegetable oil, sugar and eggs and mix well.
- Add in dry ingredients and stir well.
- Pour batter into 2 greased loaf pans and bake for 20-25 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted comes out clean.
- Remove from loaf pans to cool on a wire rack. Slice and eat!
Makes 2 Loaves, you can also freeze one for later.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 2206Total Fat: 85gSaturated Fat: 9gTrans Fat: 2gUnsaturated Fat: 71gCholesterol: 372mgSodium: 2424mgCarbohydrates: 329gFiber: 12gSugar: 143gProtein: 37g
Nutritional calculations are estimated and may not be accurate.