Cheesy Pulled Pork Taquitos are an easy and delicious appetizer perfect for game day or family get togethers.
Pulled pork is one of my favorites and I really enjoy it made into tacos as much as I do barbecue. I made some Cheesy Pulled Pork Taquitos that are perfect party food!
Just a few simple ingredients along with Crystal Farms Cheese and you can have a delicious snack in no time at all. The great thing about making taquitos at home is that you have complete control over the ingredients.
Crystal Farms Cheese is a natural product made with few preservatives and a great source of calcium. All of the Crystal Farms cheeses are gluten-free. I used gluten-free tortillas and these Cheesy Pulled Pork Taquitos make a option for your gluten-free party guests!
Taquitos are a family favorite and very kid-friendly and it’s an added bonus that they are so easy to make. Add some Cilantro Rice and refried beans and you could totally have a great meal on the table in no time at all.
Look for Crystal Farms Cheese in the refrigerated dairy section of your market. Also check out the Crystal Farms Favorites for more recipes and ideas.
Crystal Farms is so generously offering a gorgeous Le Creuset Serving Platter to one lucky reader! I have this platter in my kitchen and use it so often, it is gorgeous!
To Enter: Leave a comment with what your favorite cheesy Crystal Farms game day snack would be.
- Follow Crystal Farms on Pinterest & Miss in the Kitchen on Pinterest
- Follow Miss in the Kitchen instagram
Leave a comment for each.
Open to US Residents, 18 years and older. Entries accepted through February 10, 2015.
- 12 corn tortillas
- 1 cup pulled pork
- 1 cup shredded medium Crystal Farms Medium Cheddar Cheese
- ⅓ cup salsa
- non-stick cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Heat a griddle pan over medium-high heat. In a medium-sized bowl, combine pulled pork, shredded cheese and salsa. Set aside.
- Spray each corn tortilla lightly with non-stick spray, on one side. Place on hot griddle for 30 seconds to one minute, or just until it starts to brown. Remove to a paper towel lined plate and repeat with remaining tortillas.
- Fill each tortilla with about a tablespoon of filling. Roll up tightly and place on a lined baking sheet, seam side down.
- Bake for 12 minutes or until cheese has melted and tortillas are crunchy. Serve immediately with sour cream, ranch dressing or your favorite guacamole.