Cheesy Pulled Pork Taquitos are an easy and delicious appetizer perfect for game day or family get togethers.
Pulled pork is one of my favorites and I really enjoy it made into tacos as much as I do barbecue. I made some Cheesy Pulled Pork Taquitos that are perfect party food!
Just a few simple ingredients and you can have a delicious snack in no time at all. The great thing about making taquitos at home is that you have complete control over the ingredients.
I used gluten-free tortillas and these Cheesy Pulled Pork Taquitos make a option for your gluten-free party guests!
Taquitos are a family favorite and very kid-friendly and it's an added bonus that they are so easy to make. Serve these taquitos with Skillet Mexican Street Corn for an epic dinner that you can have on the table in no time at all.
FOLLOW MISS IN THE KITCHEN ON SOCIAL MEDIA
If you love this Recipe as much as I do, please leave a comment and a five star review, and be sure to help me share on Pinterest!
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine pulled pork, shredded cheese and salsa. Set aside.
- Heat a griddle pan over medium-high heat
- Spray each corn tortilla lightly with non-stick spray, on one side. Place on hot griddle for 30 seconds to one minute, or just until it starts to brown. Remove to a paper towel lined plate and repeat with remaining tortillas.
- Fill each tortilla with about a tablespoon of filling. Roll up tightly and place on a lined baking sheet, seam side down.
- Bake for 12 minutes or until cheese has melted and tortillas are crunchy. Serve immediately with sour cream, ranch dressing or your favorite guacamole.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 297Total Fat: 7gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 29mgSodium: 646mgCarbohydrates: 45gFiber: 6gSugar: 11gProtein: 14g
Nutritional calculations are estimated and may not be accurate.