This Caramel Pecan Brownie Sundae recipe for two is a decadent treat for special occasions like a romantic Valentine's Day dinner!
Caramel Pecan Brownie Sundae
I've been on a really brownie kick lately with the Brownie Pudding Pie and now this Caramel Pecan Brownie Sundae! It is an over the top finish to any dinner.
A small batch of brownies Baked with Love is the perfect ending to a Valentine's Day dinner. Give me a romantic dinner at home over fighting a crowd at a fancy restaurant any day.
For this little batch of brownies, I melted butter, chocolate chips and cocoa powder together. I mixed it into sugar and flour along with an egg and a splash of homemade vanilla extract. That's it, so easy!
I poured it into one of my cute little cast iron mini skillets and baked it up.
I let the brownie cool slightly and then topped it off with my favorite salted caramel ice cream, caramel sauce and some chopped pecans. A totally gorgeous finish to any special occasion dinner.
Most of our Valentine's Day celebrations are as a family and if you are the same, you can totally just double this recipe. You can also bake it up in one 8 x 8 baking pan or medium cast iron skillet, but the individual servings are pretty fun.
Wayfair's Valentine's Day Bakeware has everything you need for a fabulous dessert Baked with Love!
I think you will find the gooey brownies topped with ice cream, caramel and pecans completely irresistible. It takes about 10 minutes to stir them together and they bake up in about 20 minutes. Perfect to stick in the oven while you are enjoying dinner and they will be ready when you are ready for something sweet.
FOLLOW MISS IN THE KITCHEN ON SOCIAL MEDIA AND NEVER MISS A RECIPE!
FACEBOOK| PINTEREST | INSTAGRAM|TWITTER| BLOGLOVIN
Caramel Pecan Brownie Sundae
- ¼ cup salted butter
- ¼ cup semi- sweet chocolate chips
- ¼ cup cocoa powder
- ½ cup sugar
- ¼ cup all- purpose flour
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 scoop salted caramel ice cream
- 2 tablespoons caramel sauce
- 1 tablespoon chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Add butter and chocolate chips to a small sauce pan and place over medium- low heat. Stir until melted. Whisk in cocoa powder.
- Add sugar and flour to a medium- sized mixing bowl and whisk together. Add melted chocolate mixture and stir until combined. Add egg and vanilla and mix well.
- Spray a small skillet or baking pan with non stick spray. Add brownie and bake for 20 minutes or until brownie just starts to pull away from the edges.
- Cool on a wire rack 20 minutes.
- Top with ice cream, caramel sauce and pecans.
recipe can be doubled
We Love Miss in the Kitchen
When's the Cookbook coming Out?
Great Ideas Great Pictures!
hotmail sign up
Look very delicious! I want make it! Thanks instructions in your post!
This looks delicious! I am sure my family would love it!
I will try anything salted caramel...thank you for this delicious recipe! Happy Valentine's Day!
This looks delicious! I will be over to have one any time! 🙂