This Pork Loin Roast is rubbed with bacon fat and a few simple spices. It is so simple to prepare and makes a wonderfully moist and tender pork roast perfect for entertaining or every night dinners with the family.
The rest of the ingredients are simply salt, pepper and garlic. Easy I tell you! The bacon fat helps the pork loin brown and get a crispy coating while the inside stays juicy and moist.
Find out how to cook bacon and save your bacon drippings on my How to Cook Bacon post. There are tons of ways to flavor your meals with a bit of bacon grease!
How to Cook a Pork Loin Roast:
- Pat pork loin roast dry with paper towels and place on a baking pan. Rub with bacon drippings, or olive oil.
- Sprinkle with salt, pepper and garlic. Roast for about 2 hours or until internal temperature reaches 145°. Allow pork loin roast to rest 10 minutes before slicing.
You can slice this up and slather it with barbecue sauce but it is so flavorful that you don’t really need the sauce.
Delicious Side Dishes to Serve with Pork Loin Roast:
- I served this with my Easy Pasta Salad, as you can see, I’m all about the easy these days! It was a wonderful meal, ready to go when the guys came rushing through the door for supper.
- Creamy Coleslaw is one of my go-to side dishes for just about any meal. It comes together so quickly.
- Creamy Cucumber Salad is always a favorite and the creamy dill dressing is a great pairing with pork.
- Potato Gratin is a cheesy potato casserole that I just can’t get enough of.
I love pork loins because they are big enough to serve us all and plenty of leftovers for sandwiches during the week.
It’s getting hot here in Oklahoma and I’m turning the oven on less and less. Things that I can cook once and make several meals out of is pretty great in my book.
More Delicious Pork Loin Recipes to Try:
- Apple Butter Braised Pork Loin
- Barbecue Dry Rubbed Roasted Pork Loin
- Coca-Cola Braised Pork Loin
- Pineapple Pork Loin
- Smoked Pork Carnitas
This easy Pork Loin Roast is one of the easiest dinners you can make. It is sure to be a family favorite!
FOLLOW MISS IN THE KITCHEN ON SOCIAL MEDIA AND NEVER MISS A RECIPE!
If you love this Recipe as much as I do, please leave a comment and a five star review, and be sure to help me share on Pinterest!
Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 456 Total Fat: 22g Saturated Fat: 7g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 11g Cholesterol: 183mg Sodium: 460mg Carbohydrates: 0g Net Carbohydrates: 0g Fiber: 0g Sugar: 0g Sugar Alcohols: 0g Protein: 60g