Pineapple Margaritas for #CocktailDay are a fun twist on my favorite classic party drink. Sweet pineapple with a bit of orange and a twist of lime!
Even though I’m not the biggest drinker I do love a good margarita so I wanted to put a fun new twist on this classic cocktail for #CocktailDay. Be sure to check out all of these fabulous drinks for some wonderful inspiration for your next get together!
For these Pineapple Margaritas I used a combination of pineapple juice, orange juice, lime juice and the classic combo of tequila and triple sec.
I made it pretty by garnishing with fresh pineapple, lime slices and some gorgeous black lava salt. I’m wishing for a margarita set for next time! A super simple recipe that you can mix up in a pitcher and have ready for your guests to start sipping. Slightly sweet with a nice kick from the tequila. I think you are going to like it a lot.
- 3 cups pineapple juice
- 1¾ cup orange juice
- 2 oz fresh lime juice
- 1 cup triple sec
- 1 cup tequila
- salt for rim of glass
- fresh pineapple and lime slices for garnish
- Mix juices, triple sec and tequila together until well combined. Rub rim of glass with a lime slice and dip in salt. Serve over ice and garnish with pineapple and limes.
FOLLOW MISS IN THE KITCHEN ON SOCIAL MEDIA AND NEVER MISS A RECIPE!
SIGN UP TO HAVE AN EMAIL DELIVERED TO YOUR INBOX FOR EACH NEW RECIPE!
Other Fabulous Bloggers Mixing It Up with Us for Cocktail Day:
- Pomegranate Party Punch by Cravings of a Lunatic
- White Cosmopolitans by That Skinny Chick Can Bake
- Hot Buttered Chocolate Rum by Cookistry
- Bacon Jalapeno Bloody Mary by Rants From My Crazy Kitchen
- Blood Orange Old Fashioned by Kelly Bakes
- Caipirinhas by Food Lust People Love
- Chocolate and Peanut Butter Martini by Hungry Couple
- Chocolate Cupcake Cocktail by JavaCupcake
- Ciderhouse Whiskey by From the Bookshelf
- Citrus Cranberry Punch by Dinners, Dishes, and Desserts
- Coconut-Key Lime Pie Martini by Home Cooking Memories
- Egyptian Martini by Cooking In Stilettos
- Espresso Martini by Liv Life
- Frosty Lemon Drop Martini by The Hopeless Housewife
- Frozen Marshmallow Mudslide by 365 Days of Baking & More
- Ginger Raspberry Fizzy by Try Anything Once
- Iced Cake Martini by Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
- Le Jardinier by Confessions of a Culinary Diva
- Mandarin Mulled Wine by Food Babbles
- Meyer Lemon Rosemary Gin Fizz by Crumb
- Muddled Rosemary and Pineapple Cocktail by My Catholic Kitchen
- Nutella Martini by The Pink Flour
- Peach Sparkler by Noshing With The Nolands
- Pineapple Margarita by Miss in the Kitchen
- Pomegranate Orange Spritzer by Dizzy Busy and Hungry
- Safe Sex on the Beach by Mom’s Test Kitchen
- Side Car with Dried Cherries by Karen’s Kitchen Stories
- Winter Fruit White Wine Sangria by The Girl In The Little Red Kitchen
- Apple Pie Moonshine by Lola’s Kitchen
***Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links, which I will be compensated a small amount if you order without any additional expense to you.