White Chocolate-Caramel Frappuccino a delicious coffee treat made easily at home.
It is so easy to put together and I made it with ingredients that I always have in my pantry, nothing fancy, but so good. Coffee treats are my favorite afternoon pick me up. Apparently I need a nap everyday at 3 o’clock and there’s just no time for that, so coffee often comes to my rescue.
The guys were working hard in the blacksmith shop, but they were happy to take a little break to try out my latest concoction. They loved them and I’m already craving another. I am pretty sure this will definitely be in the regular rotation. Totally perfect for sipping on the afternoon trip to pick up Emmet from school.
I’m not big on New Year’s resolutions but I am making an effort to exercise. I’ve set a new record getting on the treadmill 2 days in a row. Woo-hoo. Did you make any resolutions this year? To drink more coffee? Just kidding, but you really must try these mega-delicious White Chocolate-Caramel Frappuccino coffee treats!
- ¼ cup white chocolate chips (plus more for garnish)
- ¼ cup half and half
- 2 tablespoons dulce de leche caramel (plus more for garnish)
- 2 cups brewed coffee (cooled)
- 2 cups ice
- whipped cream for garnish
- Add white chocolate chips and half and half to a small microwave safe bowl. Heat for 30 seconds and stir. Microwave for an additional 30 seconds, stirring until smooth. Whisk in 2 tablespoons of dulce de leche.
- Add white chocolate and caramel mixture to a blender with coffee and ice. Blend until smooth. Pour into 2 glasses. Garnish with whipped cream, white chocolate chips and caramel.