Watermelon Coolers are the easiest summer drink for both kids and adults! Great for celebrations or for sipping on a hot summer day! Frozen watermelon serves as ice cubes and the addition of blueberries creates a fun and patriotic drink.
We love hosting cookouts all summer long and I always make sure there’s plenty of drinks for the kids as well as the adults and these Watermelon Coolers are just the ticket.
PIN IT TO PINTEREST NOW!
How to Make Watermelon Coolers:
- Use a small cookie scoop to make watermelon balls and place on a plate or a baking sheet and freeze for 2 hours.
- Add 3 – 4 frozen watermelon balls into a glass, top with Sprite and add a few blueberries for garnish.
- Serve immediately.
Recipe Tips & Variations:
Watermelon balls can be frozen a day in advance. Once the watermelon balls are frozen, pop them in a single layer in a zip top freezer bag until ready to serve.
Chill the Sprite for the most refreshing drink.
Make it a cocktail by adding 2 ounces of light rum or vodka.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
What You Need to Make Watermelon Coolers:
Collins Glasses are great for fun drinks.
Striped Straws make any drink more fun!
Small Cookie Scoop is perfect for making frozen watermelon balls to chill the drinks.
Rather you are hosting a 4th of July barbecue, birthday party or just hanging out by the pool, these red, white and blue Watermelon Coolers are fun and easy! Get the kids to help scoop the melon balls or to garnish the drinks with blueberries.
If you are looking for a fun and easy patriotic drink for your holiday celebration, give these Watermelon Coolers a try! They are sure to be a hit with everyone!
FOLLOW MISS IN THE KITCHEN ON SOCIAL MEDIA
IF YOU LOVE THIS RECIPE AS MUCH AS I DO, PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT AND A FIVE STAR REVIEW, AND BE SURE TO HELP ME SHARE ON PINTEREST!
- 2 liters Sprite, chilled
- 32 watermelon balls
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- Use a small cookie scoop to make 32 watermelon balls. Place on a baking sheet and freeze for 2 hours. If making in advance, put frozen watermelon in a single layer into zip top freezer bags until ready to serve.
- Add 4 watermelon balls to a glass and fill with chilled Sprite.
- Garnish with blueberries and serve immediately.
Recipe can be halved or doubled as needed.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 461Total Fat: 2gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 38mgCarbohydrates: 116gFiber: 5gSugar: 100gProtein: 7g
Nutritional calculations are estimated and may not be accurate.