Three Cheese Fondue is a fun and crowd pleasing appetizer perfect for parties and get togethers!
So this month’s Progressive Eat’s Dinner is pretty dang delicious. We are all gathering up our best Weekend Ski Party recipes, which would also be perfect for the big game this coming weekend!
I made Three Cheese Fondue and served it up with some toasty King’s HawaiianBread. Food on a stick is always fun and you just can’t beat warm melty cheese!
I used a combination of Muenster, Dubliner and smoked Gouda for this Three Cheese Fondue. It was really simple and quite tasty. My guys would have liked it better if I had chunks of steak for dipping to go along with the bread. You can get creative with your fondue, the options are limitless!
I know you are going to love these fabulous recipes from Progressive Eats!
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons all purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 2 cups shredded Muenster cheese
- 3/4 cup shredded Dubliner cheese (or sharp white cheddar)
- 1/2 cup shredded smoked Gouda cheese
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire Sauce
- Crusty bread, cut into cubes for serving (I used King's Hawaiian, cut into cubes and slightly toasted)
- In a heavy saucepan melt butter and whisk in flour and dry mustard. Cook over medium heat for 2 minutes. Add white wine and whisk until combined. Add heavy cream and whisk until smooth. Add shredded cheese and continue whisking until cheese is melted. Whisk in Worcestershire sauce and lower heat to simmer. Cook for 3 minutes. Pour into a fondue pot and serve with crusty bread.